Is it possible to raise the dead?

some people are already dead walking around. Don’t need to raise them. Need to put them back to sleep . lol I’m sure you met some of those people in real life. =o)

3 Likes

Yes, many people have been raised from the dead in the history of Christianity by the power of the Holy Trinity. I remember watching a documentary of miracles called, “The Finger of God” and there was a man from Africa who had been raised from the dead.

He was assaulted by three men who beat and killed him, when emergency services had been contacted they let the local church know about it. So, they all got together and prayed for him, they prayed for two hours and called the hospital, the Coroner was shocked to see the dead man alive again, but he was still very severely bruised with many wounds both external and internal. So, the Church prayed for another two hours, and they again called the hospital, and the doctor was surprised to see that the man was completely healed. And cleared him to go.

Also, I personally know of a man (Christian) who along with a group, raised a woman at her funeral from the dead.

@Mystic-Void, according to tradition, after his resurrection, Saint Lazarus of Bethany left Judea because of persecution from the Jews. He went to Kition (present day Larnaca) and was appointed to be the Bishop by Sts. Barnabas and Paul, Apostles. He lived for about 30 years after his resurrection, before he died again. According to tradition, after his resurrection, he never smiled again, because of all the lost souls he saw in Hades.

1 Like

Thanks for that information. Is that quoted from the Bible? I don’t remember reading it. Yet again there’s been a LONG time since I’ve held a copy of that book in my hands :joy:

Oh okay, just making sure we’re on the same page here.
The term soul I used metaphorically. Since we choose to address this point based on the circle of reincarnation, the soul passes on and only a mirrored version of each lifetime remains in the astral, which then “fuses” with the others. Reflection is the best way to say it, indeed. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

No, it’s extra-Biblical information. That’s why I said according to tradition. It’s word of mouth that’s been passed on since the first century AD.

1 Like

Lol create a body and then make the soul go into the body

1 Like

Yes it’s possible but not exactly how you are likely thinking it’s possible to rise the dead in spirit form if you are really good you could visually see them but they would be undead spirits not physical risen bodies

That would only be a vessel for the spirit it doesn’t work quite like that

1 Like

Lol just throwing something around.

1 Like

It is a good idea and might work but I find it unlikely personally

1 Like

Yeah i doubt it too

1 Like