Is it possible to raise the dead?

I have not tried. I once desperately begged for guidance and it seems to have worked though I’ve only heard the entity speak once to me. It said one word. Since it seems the other side really exists is my final goal possible at all?

3 Likes

I do not want to sound like a beginner this is my almost 10th year researching satanism and almost my 15th researching possibilities of death

1 Like

Hi, you need to make an introduction in the new magician section and read the rules (as its the rules to do so).

1 Like

Thank you!!! I apologize I just signed up

1 Like

Define “raise the dead”. If you’re talking about a physical raising of the dead, I’d say it can’t be done since the body endures certain stages of death in which it rots and disintegrates. If there is no physical body, you can’t do shit.
There are many similar practices in different religions. Like, in the Bible for instance,it’s written that Jesus raised his four days- dead friend (Lazarus of Bethany) in his physical body, before it had a chance to disintegrate. Same with the daughter of Jairus who was dead for some hours. So if we choose to follow their POV, the dead could be raised, but only if they were recently deceased so that they would have a body to possess.
But back to me. Let’s say you find the body of a person that died recently and manage to “bring them back”. They won’t be the same person. More like a mindless zombie with shattered memories that probably won’t make sense to them ,if we’ll be so kind as to give them the benefit of even having their own consciousness. Have you ever woken up from sleeping and felt like you don’t know what is happening to you? Imagine waking up from being dead for days/weeks/years (last corresponds to the theory that the dead could be raised in a body that wasn’t theirs to begin with, so I’m covering this up too).
My point is, I don’t know man. Theoretically speaking it could be done under certain circumstances, but I doubt that they’d be the same person they were before death. And those religious books don’t elaborate on what happened to these people and how they behaved after being ressurected, if we choose to accept that the things written in there are legit.

I’m trying to approach this matter from all perspectives.

4 Likes

Well the book of infernal knowlge. Finbarr book. It has at lates page a experience of a magician rising the death. To talk. Its spells such in dec. 24 go grave after mass etc. To talk to them. I tnk is a ebook in amazon. Cheap. Also i have only read tat u can rise the dead for 15nts only bfre 2 hiurs already pass from death. U want to see a dead person,? Or want info.?

1 Like

Thank you for your very in depth answer I appreciate the information!

1 Like

I know in one of the Palo Mayombe threads a person spoke of a person trying to leave the initiation ceremony before it was finished. According to the poster a sacrificed chicken without a head picked itself up and waited by the door until the initiate returned.

I have no experience with returning a dead to its original vessel myself, or of reanimating a corpse.

1 Like

i heard that once you died your soul is cut from the body so the soul cant return into that body (i don’t know if thats 100% true but i saw a youtube video about it)

1 Like

I don’t know about that. What I know for a fact is that you can raise the spirit of a dead person and talk to them.
Also, you’re welcome.

1 Like

Oh really? but what if the spirit has passed on

1 Like

You mean if they have already been reborn?
Then I’d say you would only be able to visit them astrally.

1 Like

yeah . Oh i see i would like to visit my mother one day

1 Like

How do you know she’s passed on?

1 Like

well i don’t lol

1 Like

Oh :slight_smile:
well I’m sure you’ll find a way to get to her.

1 Like

Yess ! :smiley:

1 Like

I disagree with this. A dead is like an echo, even if the voice is gone you can still listen to the reverberations.

1 Like

I don’t understand what you disagree with. Maybe try quoting the part you disagree with @h4glaIV , because I said a lot of things.

1 Like

I replied to the post I was addressing.

I disagree. When you call a dead it is not the “soul” or “spirit” of the human that is called but an echo or reflection of that particular life. If it has “passed” the reflection is resting/sleeping.

1 Like