Is it possible to have powers like Scarlet Witch in Avengers Movie?

I believe TK is possible on small objects but you most likely will never see telekinesis done on larger objects, of course Telekinesis is more than just moving objects, things such as atmokinesis, hydro, aero, etc all fit under telekinesis/psychokinesis.

1 Like

Yea… That is true

“It is because we thirst that there is water!”

:+1:

2 Likes

Exactly! And as you grow, new possibilities are able to be imagined.

2 Likes

lol you reminded me of this Goku —> @Goku

The dogon tribe lifted large objects with chants and banging of the drums. We’d consider that levitation. Telekinesis and telepathy etc is all bioelecticity.

You’d be surprised what some people are capable of. I’m a natural skeptic but I’ll pause for a minute. People can achieve some supernatural powers or states. Truth is stranger than fiction :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Interestingly enough, I’ve seen none of the Avenger movies, but I figured you were talking about superheroes so I figured that I would try to extrapolate what you were talking about.

Here’s my two cents on the matter, don’t short the small stuff. If you are can push and pull a pen you can do damage to that little bone called the voice box taking away the ability to speak (force choak), the ear drum causing permanent loss of hearing, the carotid artery causing stroke and death. If you can push or pull anything bigger than a pen you can make you enemies accidentally on purpose fall down a flight of stairs :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

And let’s not forget pop a blood vessel in the brain causing an aneurysm. You are more powerful than you know or give yourself credit for.

1 Like

Please tell more!!!:grinning:

1 Like