Is it possible to feed off a love spell or curse sent your way?

Is this possible? If it’s energy sent to you, then why can’t I transmute it and/or even feed off it? One of my friends advised against this, but I believe I can make use of this. For whatever reason, I tend to attract people of a certain race that do obsession spells on me. Obviously I’d like to protect myself, but if it’s being sent out, then I don’t see why I can’t? I could see many uses for this obsession spell on me, like placing it on the products I sell online for more sales… although I’m not sure how that works, or if it does?

My friend never did give me an explanation as to why I shouldn’t do this.

Thoughts? Thank you!

If you can feed on the love spell energy, then that should work well.
A Curse, Death Energy, If you can use it, then great, otherwise you might be able to put it on an enemy, either directly on them using a fetish item of theirs, like blood, hair, finger and toe nails, skin, body fluides, like sweat, spit, etc. or, through a picture or item they have touched, a signature or their footprint.

Interesting… May be… However I really don’t understand how could you profit of that specific energy sent to you… That specific wish - for you to be obsessed by another person. I think you either reject it or become obsessed. For my work, me personally I’d try to find another source of energy, not the one who wishes me becoming obsessed with him and that may include thought forms of abandoning my work and concentrate on him/her only…

1 Like

I don’t know if i understood, well what you said but from personal experience from a family member. Feeding on bad energy sent towards you is not the best if you don’t know what you are doing if you miss it leads to massive amount of energy drained out of you. I would put up a good barrier instead or deflection…
Edit: @Lil just saw the post before mine i think we were writing at same time i double down what (he/she) said

1 Like

@Zozotier exactly. Better to avoid such energies and send them back to their creator, instead of trying to domesticate them. Let their creator deal with them as he sees fit.

1 Like

I would “filter” it back to neutral before absorbing it. I tend to practice that with lesser spirits that come into my home.

E.A. in at least one of his videos says he feed off possible curses sent to him; in fact that would be putting in practice a work quoted by the UR Group, a sort of internal/spiritual alchemy where the individual doesn’t resist, but take bad energy and transforms it.
I had similar ideas; for example, a strong fear… one starts with feeling it, then takes possession of the fear’s strength (from the moment that I know/feel something, that thing almost becomes part of me).

how dou mean when u say feed off ? i think to absorb or accept. is that what u mean?
and later transmute that energy to smthn else ?

Yes.

Hiya OP! What you describe isn’t feeding off a spell, but redirecting it. To do that, you’d have to trick the spell into believing ‘you’ are your products. You can set up a glamour, or, create or purchase s servitor to infilitrate the love spell itself and redirect it accordingly. :slight_smile:

You can feed off the energy of practically anything, it is just a matter of properly breaking it down, filtering it, and converting it to ambient energy so it doesn’t end up damaging your energy system in the process.

When it comes to any spell, especially if it is directed at you, the intent of it has a energetic form and would have to be linked to you in someway.

Intent of any form is essentially sending energy into the universe to manifest what you want to happen. So essentially, through that you can find the tethered link and feed off of it making the effects of the spell dissipate.

There is also the easy alternative of severing the tethered link period but it overall is up to you as to how you would want to handle it.

1 Like

I often invite people to attempt a curse, because I take it and clean it and use it to power my husk.
I sleep about 3 hours a day due to my ridiculous life. So, any energy I find I cycle and use to keep going.

How do you filter the energy? Sorry I am completely new at this

Filtering energy is typically stripping the foreign energies from a person or thing from yourself while keeping the life force to feed on.

It’s essentially separating aspects of the energy you are taking that isn’t compatible with your energy (life force is something we all have, therefore it is easy for the system to fully absorb it).

If you don’t filter or ground out the foreign energies from yourself, you will end up with a pretty damaged or stagnant energy system.

So, with this said when you absorb a tethered link that is meant to hurt you, you can nullify it by absorbing it and filter it so it can no longer do harm.

@LadySerina

1 Like