Is it possible to create your own plane or astral realm?

Damned from Heaven? Create your own?

…Actually maybe…

Can it be done?

1 Like

Considering a spirit that used the image of joker made a fake realm for someone else to see when he scanned menit must be.

1 Like

The famous astral temple is a place that you can create

2 Likes

Its basically the same as creating your astral space/template! Its all stems from your mind but all you need to do is make boundaries so other imaginations doesn’t bleed in your space! The only way in/out is where you make it so! Also you will need lots of servitors and thoughtforms to run it

2 Likes

What tasks are the servitors and thought forms required for is the grass getting tall? Jk but serious question.or are they needed to supply constant energy to maintain the realm as a whole.?

2 Likes

:rofl: lol! Of the top of my head! You will need a door keeper! A guide for visitors! Firewall thoughtforms!
Its a huge place and you cant spend all your time thinking up every details! So yes you will need builders too! Think of it like an empire! What do you need to run it?

2 Likes

The realm everyone seem when the picture menus way easier to manage just have to watch your step there’s critters everywhere a forest with a few pillars. But yea none of those jobs came to mind. But this one is important jester.

I have thought of a forest dimension for me but next time I went there it already was inhabited by random spirits! I had to stop thinking of it and make a different one with boundaries! So i thought of an island inside a crystal ball!

4 Likes

You don’t have guar dionsuars was the problem. I didn’t make the forest realm area I’ve just seem it slightly and others when scAnning me see it. That’s a pretty cool idea being inside the crystal ball. I don’t have an advanced enough mind’s eye to build yet I’d need help for that, when on shrooms I’ve seen thing crystal clear where it was like how is the middle of the living room have grass

3 Likes

:rofl: good idea!

1 Like

Joker is getting a lot of energy right now. I think he is moving from a fictional character to a servitor type being to slowly being crystallized into an astral God, I believe I had a conversation with Lucifer about it.

2 Likes

@MiKu @Vaynord Okay thanks you guys that is great!
If one wanted to wanted to live in the astral afterlife, how would one get enough food or energy to survive the astral?

Also is there any software to make the imagination easier?

2 Likes

Omg I just called Joker or the first time in hella days and he showed up his arm was slowly getting sucked into this weird white energy with Sparks in it I had no clue what was going on but there was two of him one not as clear as the other and both had arm in the hole of light. Yea makes since that Lucifer would be the one to explain it that’s my pops I just can’t hear worth a darn.

Thanks for the info made me pretty excited for you to tell me what I was just watching and have good news from it.

I believe that your source soul is self sufficient! You are programed to consume comes from the physical needs! But you can create food on the astral.
Images and drawings help with imagination!

1 Like

Plant some trees and make a custom flat rope with runes slash sigils on it that represents the astral realm you formed. Allow the ropes to be grown over and to cut into the tree it’s energy movement with send energy into rope. It’s an idea to get energy.

3 Likes