Is it possible to be called by an Angel?

So kinda strange but as I was meditating and on and off again I have had the thought of an angle or of angles. I found myself almost drawn to my works on Dr. John Dee, as I was meditating I had a vision or so of an angle. I wonder if it might be Lucifer or another. If demons can call magicians to them can’t angles? I don’t hate black magick nor do I hate demons but I am just wondering if other black magicians have had that calling and or feeling.

P.S.
After posting this I remember that earlier tonight as I was walking in my temple listening to music I thought I saw a place of angles, kinda vivid but not a crystal clear sight.

2 Likes

Can you describe what you saw in the image or vision of the angel? I have seen 3 fallen angels in the angelic forms and 1 non fallen angelic being. So description of said angel might help narrow things down.

2 Likes

All I can say is think generic angle it was really not that clear. Sorry for the lack of description. :confused: If it helps as I was typing this a wave of either energy or negativity came to mind but not has more or less dissipated.

2 Likes

You have a guardian Angel or a patron Daemon. An Angel needs permission to help you. Why not meditate on this. I don’t consider a Daemon a falling Angel perse. It depends on what you believe. For example Lucifer doesn’t give me negativity, only positive feelings

4 Likes

Oh and can you please call the Angels. They are not synonym for a corner :wink:

5 Likes

Please, for the sake of all that is holy and good in the world, learn the difference between angels and angles. Study well:

Angles with the ‘l’ before the ‘e’:

And angels with the ‘l’ after the ‘e’:

Please learn, as it’s extremely distracting. I am glad that someone edited the title, but during your posts it’s distracting having such blatant errors.

St. Jospeh of Cuptertino, Patron of Students, Ora Pro Nobis.

9 Likes

ROFL!!! that is too funny
I once had a right Angel…

3 Likes

Yes, it is perfectly possible to be called by an angle…er…Angel :blush:

2 Likes

Well … The Enochian angels do have an association with angles, as do angels of the qabbalistic paths, especially where specific trios are path worked, that give you knowledge on those angles.

2 Likes

Sorry for the errors, my spelling has always been bad.

1 Like

Short answer … Yes.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you.

2 Likes