Is it possible that i'm a demon in human "clothes"

Hi, one of the divination master in this forum (i cant told his name without accept) answered my question
Am i a Demon?
Answer was : Yes
He couldnt belive that but he said that is true and I am what you think about it?
I got volcanic character like im angry im doing BOOM and destroying everything but for most time im happy like my wife said i have more than one face

Yes, You ARE Indeed The Chosen One! :thumbsup:

Some people will have more of this, enough to in effect “be” that spirit.

5 Likes

Lol I had a guy at the oil change shop tell me the exact opposite of that. Interesting the messages we get from these places.

3 Likes

Probably a reference to a demonic godform. I know I had something similar and it was a hs reference.

2 Likes

Is this what you think demons are like all of the time?

1 Like

Always do your best.
Work to remember. Not forget.
Always maintain your honor.
Always continue to follow the code that you know.

2 Likes

All demons have individual personalities :wink:

4 Likes

Yes you are a Demon. Now go walk into a Christian Church and spread Satanism.

4 Likes

Can you talk about a TV show or series of books for more than 45m without a break, and immediately connect any world event or magickal concept to something from your preferred geekdom?

Serious question, I have a reason to ask this. :thumbsup:

1 Like

I see where you’re going with this :wink:

3 Likes

Books? Tv Shows :smiley: ? No i dont talk about that never, i dont watching tv for month only watching disco clips books i read but it is for me and no body knows what i reading :smiley: i can Connect fast to my imagination from 12 y.o :smiley: i dont join events, i like selling stuff and im a trader selling sweets

1 Like

So, okay no fan-geekery, is there any other rather odd topic you could enthuse about endlessly and make all sorts of connections to random things from it? :thinking:

2 Likes

What is geekery? I can talk about money more than 1 hour i can think about magic more than one hour i can think about how to crush my enemies for months damn its hard to talk 45 minutes

1 Like

Being really into something in a weird way.

2 Likes

Ahh when im selling my stuff i talking how wonderfull it is (sweets):smiley: and trolling peoples :smiley:

1 Like

It’s just that in my experience, I think a few other people, demons are basically astral Trekkie-level obsessives about their topic, ask Belial to explain the whole “no masters” thing for example and he will bend your ear and apply it to everything you can think of, and then he’ll start on the things you didn’t think of, the same with a great many others, actually Raphael is the same on streams of health, Buné (who I love and respect, don’t get me wrong!) can talk about the spirituality of DNA and how DNA, not people is the basic unit of humanity… :thinking:

They’re really kinda passionate, and like the most hardcore of Trekkies, in that they don’t notice subtle human cues like fidgeting, trying to change the subject (or, occasionally, screaming “FOR FUCK’S SAKE I HAVE WORK IN THREE HOURS WILL YOU STOP PUTTING THESE VISIONS OF YOUR GRAND TRUTH IN MY HEAD!!!” :blush:).

Y’know, so anyway, I thought maybe if you were a demon, you may share this charming … passion for certain topics. :thumbsup: :smile:

5 Likes

@Lady_Eva That sounds disturbingly like me. My friends are always saying how I can go on and on about politics.

2 Likes

:smiley: i dont have much topics but when my wife do something wrong i cant stop talk :smiley: ahh and… i cant work in normal jobs i just cant have a boss

2 Likes

Politic is not for me :smiley: idont like this

1 Like

There’s a story in one of Lon Milo DuQuette’s books about a seal of Orobas he left in a guitar (or guitar case) and the guy he gave it to got completely wack-job level obsessed with horses.

I can believe that, they do have that current of obsession, and will often display it as proudly as someone who possesses every enamel pin ever made (and licensed! OFFICIALLY!!) for the good old USS Enterprise.

And yeah, pet topics… I’m not entirely unlike that myself, like Facebook, aspartame, soy, the EU - they’re not things you really want to praise in my presence, unless you have the next 3 -4 hours free or something! :innocent:

2 Likes