Is it possible for someone to see a curse / hex on an individual from their Aura in a photograph?

Just asking in general as I have been told certain sensitive people can do this. What is this ability called and how can I develop it?

1 Like

Yes, cursing through a photograph is actually pretty common. It is simple image magick.

2 Likes

Sounds like a divination thing. Basically using the photo as a focus for divining and letting the information about their aura come to you. Might be wrong though.

1 Like

I curse through photos and I now have an image of the target 6 months on and wondered if anyone had the ability to read hexes/curses present and how I can learn to do this. thanks for your answer

1 Like

Oh, you want to use the photo to read your target to see if your curse is at work. Sorry, I misunderstood.

1 Like

yes, I have heard of others being able to ‘see’ the curse/hex done and how the persons energy is affected. I thought I would ask as I watched a video on this and would like to develop this ability. The target is not someone I talk to and so I have no idea how it is affecting him

I would love to test me send me a doop- a photo meant to represent that person. @anon88243269

Sure, see what you pick up? is this allowed? if so I will do it. thank you

Post a photo of anything a rock a cup off the internet push their energy there is what i wss thinking.

1 Like

ok. I will send now. thank you

Just a reminder, that there is a rule against naming targets on this forum so if you are posting a photo, do so in PM.

2 Likes

Thats why i want a doop an object to read

1 Like

of course. I would never do that as my practices are secret and of course, targets. I respect this forum too. thanks

2 Likes

Alright, cool. I just didn’t want anyone to get in trouble :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ditto

2 Likes