Is it possible a Hex targets dead relatives can protect them from harm?

Sent you a message

1 Like

You could try graveyard work. If you tended to an old grave that has been left behind and forgotten, you can gain the favour of a lonely spirit thus creating an adopted ancestor of sorts; one who would be grateful to have someone care about them. I wonder if appealing to a deity, demon or other being who is a protector of witches would be a good direction. A being who protects the magickal in general would always favour you over one who does not believe. Hekate is good for that sort of thing. Hope you get your result. Iā€™ll pray to my ancestors to help you in the absence of yours :slight_smile: x

8 Likes

Thank you. so kind. I love Hekate and really need to work with her soon. Thanks so much for your time and answers

1 Like

I totally forgot her. Shes amazing

2 Likes

We seem to be having similar issues. My target has a complete deceased family who were daily church atendees, did lots of xtra work and were very devout Christian. Ironic how many of them are/were total A-holes too.

Have you or anyone else reading this tried the ritual to destroy enemyā€™s defenses in Gordon Winterfieldā€™s Angels of Wrath. He claims this temporarily removes their personal defenses, but he doesnā€™t clarify if it works on ancestors.

Murmur sounds like a good suggestion too but Iā€™ve already suffered so much at the hands of my enemy, not sure if I can handle a whole family too.

4 Likes

Did you look into the Angels of Wrath book? I did a divination for my working from that yesterday to see if I needed to add anything, and itā€™s perfectly on track. [Still well impressedā€¦ ]

4 Likes

I have this book! I will go back to have a look now. I think you need to bind them and tie them like I plan to do with his. I have their photos and I will tie with black string and seal with black wax with murmurs sigil as part of my ritual.

1 Like

Cool! I have read it and I am doing the meditation part where you envision yourself at this time yesterday and so on. I go a bit cross eyed with the sigils when he says read anti or clockwise from a certain place though in the dark. I will get used to this new method though. Glad your work is on track. Does the energy feel powerful during the ritual? I have never felt ā€˜angelicā€™ energy before if you know what I mean.

1 Like

I had success with GWā€™s lowering defense followed by a breakup ritual, but the result was temporary. I was hitting from different angles at the time. Now Iā€™m focusing on one outcome.

You mentioned Hekate and I remember calling on her in the past I think it was through Jason Miller protection book. I had a really good feeling calling her and things just went really well for me for a while after. I think itā€™s time I call her again and work more thoroughly with her. Iā€™ll keep you updated.

3 Likes

This post fits like a ring to the finger. My ex has his mother protecting him, which is delaying many curses I put on him. They are reaching him slowly, and Iā€™ve thought in talking to her to take her trash of son. Unfortunately, I donā€™t know where she is buried.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s another way by smoking a cigar and calling them then banishing them entirely. Iā€™d have to look the process up.

3 Likes

I have spent today finding methods to block and banish interfering influences and have some great ideas from this thread too. Santa muerte does not care about dead relatives and is a good option :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I bought this a few weeks ago. Used Force Exile. Still seeing what will come about. I felt really heady calling up the ritual. I struggled with the stillness method so just had to use my method for altering my consciousness instead. Iā€™ve considered using weaken defences but so far Iā€™ve noticed my enemies have been very subdued. One keeps taking days off work and has completely changed their work routine to avoid seeing me. So whilst I seem to be getting gradual results, I donā€™t wanna piss off the angels by doing more rituals. Let me know how it goes, cause Iā€™m so tempted to try it myself.

2 Likes

There is book called A Witches Defence manual. The author has developed a few sigils and a nice protective circle delivered to him in a dream by Hekate. Its worth a look at. It depicts her more as the youthful, beautiful version of Hekate as described in stories of her lighting the underworld for Demeter. I find alot of the Hekate books like to talk about her as a hagged old crone. I feel sorry for her lol everyone always drawing her like that haha.

1 Like

Lol I just realised we are talking about the same book by Jason miller haha. Sorry my bad should have remembered the author.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a great idea :thinking:

Good luck with Santa Muerte. She is a no go for me, too judgey IMO. I did a ritual last week so I need to wait for that to work, but in the meantime I like what Maca_w is describing with the cigar. I do have access to some of the ancestors graves as well. Would it still be helpful to do work with/on their ancestors if the main ritual has already been done?

Either way I still plan to begin with Hekate too at least for protection and further spiritual work.

3 Likes

Never worked with Santa metre yet, just researched really. Yes, there are many ways and the Cigar sounds interesting.

2 Likes

Santa Muerte is very demanding and somewhat strict, and a little jealous. Iā€™ve worked with her in the past. Sheā€™s also very powerful, you gotta be honest with her and spend time. Again, sheā€™s a Mexican lady, and us Mexicans are a bit fiery. I have worked with her lately, since she prepared me to go into LHP, but we are on good terms. Besides the demanding, sheā€™s so sweet and looks after you, but gotta earn her trust.

3 Likes

Additional options: summon and bind those ancestors, use your ancestors to distract them, use some other spirit you are on good terms with to distract them, use incense offerings to beguile them into pacivity, curse the whole lineage starting from the ancestors, etc. There are honestly loads of ways to get around the issue, since this is something that a great many cultures have had to deal with. If itā€™s not ancestors then itā€™s a family daemon, or a guardian angel or something similar, in the end the avenues of attack are generally the same.

4 Likes