Is it okay to invoke more than one Demon?

I recently invoked/Summoned the Amazing Sir Duke Dantalion for help with my ex and although it was my first time doing so with any demon. Sir Duke Dantalion came through in a big way for me and changed the way my ex was talking to me mostly it is like he is the old guy I fell in love with lighthearted and funny and more agreeable. Im very thankful to Dantalion for his wonderful and gracious help.
I was just wondering if I wanted to summon another daemon one of these days or more than one over time for similar or other type of knowledge and agreements would that mess up what the great Sir Duke Dantalion has put in motion for me? I’ve asked him today and I didn’t hear anything but my candle started flickering very fast when I asked him/her if it was alright. Anyone have any advice for me or has done this and still have great or better results?

2 Likes

It’s probly fine as long as your goals don’t tear you in to.

3 Likes

May I ask what you did? I’ve been trying with him for some time and nothing. I hear how everyone gets it on the first go but for some reason I can’t…what am I doing wrong?

1 Like

Part of the reason I ask is because I’ve done his sigil offered blood, got a purple candle with sigil carved on it, no circle around it, gave him 300 bucks even though I know he doesn’t need it. Give him praise, and say his enn… and still nothing. I feel like some lesser being comes around and fucks around pretending it’s him. I’ve meditated as well idk what I’m doing wrong honestly… can anyone help?

1 Like

Hello to be honest I am a newbie at invoking & summoning daemon. I read upon Duke Dantalion over a period of a few days and just kept drawing his/her sigil just for practice and as well as talking to him in my mind everywhere I went when I felt the need to. So when the day came I lit a green incased candle and also a sandalwood incense his favorite. And set out some treats and hot tea for him on a platter. I took the sigil I printed out as well as the one I tried to draw lol and I placed the one I drew on my dresser/altar and I wrote my needs on the left side and my offerings/payment I would offer on the right side and in the middle of his sigil I put my name 3 times. And underneath the sigil I put his name and under that his Enn “Avage Ayer Dantalion on ca” after all of that I held his sigil and sat down on my bed. Stared at it for only about 5 minutes and kept repeating his name as well as singing it out loud and then I repeated his enn out loud and thanked him told him I was coming with respect only and that I wanted his friendship and to learn from him and for Him to come into my dreams prophetic that night also that I am not afraid I also made sure to tell the other daemon and entities not to touch his treats and food that I set out for him. (Oh I almost forgot I summoned father Satan to invoke Sir duke dantalion for me the first time and thanked Satan for his help accordingly) the second time today I didn’t take as long to invoke duke dantalion but I felt his presence so strong and he was shaking that candle and the incense burned so fast lol I was smiling. Also before bed I could feel a heat by my face and feel energetic energy all around me and that night I had a dream so powerful I woke up shook it was so many helpful tips and things I never really received while dreaming.

2 Likes

Woooowww you… you are lucky! I’ve been trying to contact Lucifer as well… well he’s my God so I know he hears me but I have yet to see him. I love Lucifer I know he’s around me because I’ve been very Aware and Awake of just certain things that I wouldn’t have before… and a few dreams that where just waaaayy too real. I’m just still trying to physically see them!!! Or feel their presence which is why i just don’t understand… I feel like they might be testing my loyalty for some reason

1 Like

Bought som tarot cards to see if we can communicate that way… I’ll try what you did. Not today though I’ve been non stop all month for hours and hours… I think I also just need to relax… thanks for replying!! Let Dantalion know that Abraham wants to see him!

1 Like

Okay I will let him know tonight! :blush: Also remember that from what I’ve heard Sir Duke Dantalion prefers being invoked before noon if possible but once you establish a relationship with him you can probably do it anytime I’m sure. And yes!! Satan is king/father he works so fast. Abraham if you could see how much of a 360 my ex has done in the span of two days when I have done practically nothing its been 2 years and just 2 days ago my ex was telling me to leave him the Hell alone lol and blocking me etc… And now he is sweet and caring etc that is nothing but the works of Satan and the amazing Sir Duke Dantalion I wish you all the best Abraham in all of your daemon summonings and all aspects of your life​:blush:

2 Likes

It is perfectly acceptable to be possesed by more then one demon as long as they are not opposing and clashing on a goal. If you ask them to possess you to teach you what they know and make you stronger. Then invoking several demons is encouraged

3 Likes

So if I wanted one to help with love and I summoned another for the same thing “love” but they each have different techniques would it be okay?

1 Like