Is It Just Me Or Does It Feel Like Autumn?

Anyone else getting that Autumn/Halloween feel lately? I have for the past couple weeks now. Like that energy that comes with the season. Is it just me or has anyone else been getting that?

6 Likes

This is gonna sound weird but I occasionally experience a feeling or an energy that relates to a certain year and place, even a time before I was born. It is happening to me more and more lately.

4 Likes

YES i just felt like this the past few days especially last night!

1 Like

Well, not here in Denmark. It’s a fucking draught which is surprising…

3 Likes

I was literally just thinking this as I was driving today. Even though its 110° outside lmao theres this kind of autumn feeling in the air.

3 Likes

Exactly! It’s been really hot here in Ohio but it’s like the way the clouds look or just a wave of energy that says its autumn. It makes my energy feel charged and tingly. Maybe more of that type of energy is coming out as more of us open up to our powers instead of hiding who we are?

2 Likes

it’s the same here in norway! very unusual for us scandinavians

4 Likes

Drought here in the NE usa and it’s July and cold like Autumn today. Not more than 70 and the temp just went about -5 off that temp… ppl still going to the nearby beach in this?? weird ppl lol. :joy:

2 Likes

The girlfriend and I were just saying that about a week ago. It’s normally 100+ degrees here this time of year and it’s been abnormally cooler and a lot more rain. You can certainly feel the change in the air already.

1 Like

I’m glad because the hot weather in the UK was unbearable for me. :sweat: Then we started having rainstorms on Thursday. Yay! :raised_hands:t5: I haven’t seen rain in months!

2 Likes

Hello, i am from India, and i feels like you are an exact replica og me. I deal with these depression and social anxiety issues to the core. I can foresee some future things. But hey, I would like to Hello, i am from India, and i feels like you are an exact replica og me. I deal with these depression and social anxiety issues to the core. I can foresee some future things. But hey, I would like to talk more with you. If you do not mind, please whatsegram me on 8111953891 more with you. If you do not mind, please whapp/telegram me on 8111953891

Sorry I don’t have the app but you can pm through this website. And thanks for your concern.

PM to you is blocked.It is showing that I can not send a message to this user. Thats why i shared my contact

I see no problem weird :no_mouth:

could you please PM me ? I will try responding to that

1 Like

I’ve sent you message and I checked if there was any technical problems with the members and there wasn’t. They say my PM is fine. :+1:

Now I can message you. I sent you a reply. Thank you!

1 Like