Is evocation (summoning demons) dangerous

Obviously, summoning demons is dangerous, everyone knows that. But what im asking is that is it actually dangerous if I were to practice spells and such. These spells for money, love etc, are black magic. Isn’t black magic dangerous? like cant it come back to you (karma)… Is there any spells that you can do that can change weather? I would like to make it snow here, (I live in Wales). Cant when doing these evocations, demons possess you?

Short answer “No” with a "But"
Long answer “Yes” with a “Maybe”

Welcome to BALG!

Anything and everything is dangerous, until it’s not. The question is “How do I make demons not dangerous?” The answer is simple, but like all sublime truths it stares you in the face and mocks you until you internalize its lesson.

You have to get rid of your fear.

You ask "Isn’t Black Magic dangerous?“
I answer 'Is it?”

I can tell you step by step how to evoke a demon and get it to treat you like royalty, but if you are still afraid my instructions will do no good.

Please don’t misunderstand me, I am not mocking you. I was in your position not too long ago. All I can say is, fear is the mindkiller.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Master response, Orismen!

/salute

First, summoning ANY entity can be dangerous. There are some angels that can and will check you just as quickly as a demon can. If you go into anything scared, you’ll get a frightening result. That can apply to anything in life.

Is “practicing” spells dangerous? Yeah, it can be. If you’re scared that some invisible force will whack you in the ass because you cast a spell to make Suzy give you a kiss, you may very well get whacked in the ass the day after Suzy kisses you. In my experience, that has little to do with some evil or balancing force that goes around making sure that people who do “bad” things have bad things happen to them. That has everything to do with you (speaking generally) being scared and expecting a bad result. Karma, in the context you’re speaking of, does not exist. Not to be glib but there are loads of people who commit what would be deemed as sinful and evil acts and they’re fine. Hell, better than fine - some thrive! Conversely, there are people who are truly good and follow all the silly rules and still get dealt some shitty cards. In my opinion, there is no “black” or “white” magic. Even the fluffiest “white” magic has some element of selfishness and imposition of your will. Some people don’t agree with that line of thinking.

I too am not mocking you. I understand these questions and fears as I had them myself once upon a time. I certainly don’t have all the answers now but I’m not hung up on some silly dogmatic rules which are designed to hold me down. My suggestion: study all paths of magic. They are numerous and can be overwhelming but one will speak to you if you’re meant to walk that path. Further, go to YouTube and look up all of EA’s videos. Watch them. Yes, all of them. He will answer your questions about demonic possession, black magic, karma, the dangers of summoning demons and pretty much anything else. After that, go to the main site and read, read, read. Loads of info there that can answer almost every question you may have. EA has knack for stripping away the bullshit and taking away the scary mysticism and stigma of summoning and magic. You may very well not agree with him but he knows his stuff and he won’t blow smoke up your ass.

[quote=“Junglered, post:4, topic:2265”]First, summoning ANY entity can be dangerous. There are some angels that can and will check you just as quickly as a demon can. If you go into anything scared, you’ll get a frightening result. That can apply to anything in life.

Is “practicing” spells dangerous? Yeah, it can be. If you’re scared that some invisible force will whack you in the ass because you cast a spell to make Suzy give you a kiss, you may very well get whacked in the ass the day after Suzy kisses you. In my experience, that has little to do with some evil or balancing force that goes around making sure that people who do “bad” things have bad things happen to them. That has everything to do with you (speaking generally) being scared and expecting a bad result. Karma, in the context you’re speaking of, does not exist. Not to be glib but there are loads of people who commit what would be deemed as sinful and evil acts and they’re fine. Hell, better than fine - some thrive! Conversely, there are people who are truly good and follow all the silly rules and still get dealt some shitty cards. In my opinion, there is no “black” or “white” magic. Even the fluffiest “white” magic has some element of selfishness and imposition of your will. Some people don’t agree with that line of thinking.

I too am not mocking you. I understand these questions and fears as I had them myself once upon a time. I certainly don’t have all the answers now but I’m not hung up on some silly dogmatic rules which are designed to hold me down. My suggestion: study all paths of magic. They are numerous and can be overwhelming but one will speak to you if you’re meant to walk that path. Further, go to YouTube and look up all of EA’s videos. Watch them. Yes, all of them. He will answer your questions about demonic possession, black magic, karma, the dangers of summoning demons and pretty much anything else. After that, go to the main site and read, read, read. Loads of info there that can answer almost every question you may have. EA has knack for stripping away the bullshit and taking away the scary mysticism and stigma of summoning and magic. You may very well not agree with him but he knows his stuff and he won’t blow smoke up your ass.[/quote]

thank you my good man, can you help me with sigil magic? is it safe for me to do sigil magick on the weather? I know you can get demons that have the right attributes and shit, but will you attract any demons/spirits if you do sigil magick for the weather? I want it to snow tomorrow, so I will obviously write down the sigil and the phrase. But will I get demons? Even though I don’t need demons/spirits for the weather… or do you only conjure the spirits for when doing love, money, and health sigils?

Actions have effects. That’s all “karma” is. The original doctrine had nothing to do with any moralistic judgment leveled by the cosmos against evildoers. “Black magic” is dangerous because meddling with things like love and death is in and of itself “dangerous”.

[quote=“plop442, post:5, topic:2265”][quote=“Junglered, post:4, topic:2265”]First, summoning ANY entity can be dangerous. There are some angels that can and will check you just as quickly as a demon can. If you go into anything scared, you’ll get a frightening result. That can apply to anything in life.

I too am not mocking you. I understand these questions and fears as I had them myself once upon a time. I certainly don’t have all the answers now but I’m not hung up on some silly dogmatic rules which are designed to hold me down. My suggestion: study all paths of magic. They are numerous and can be overwhelming but one will speak to you if you’re meant to walk that path. Further, go to YouTube and look up all of EA’s videos. Watch them. Yes, all of them. He will answer your questions about demonic possession, black magic, karma, the dangers of summoning demons and pretty much anything else. After that, go to the main site and read, read, read. Loads of info there that can answer almost every question you may have. EA has knack for stripping away the bullshit and taking away the scary mysticism and stigma of summoning and magic. You may very well not agree with him but he knows his stuff and he won’t blow smoke up your ass.[/quote]

thank you my good man, can you help me with sigil magic? is it safe for me to do sigil magick on the weather? I know you can get demons that have the right attributes and shit, but will you attract any demons/spirits if you do sigil magick for the weather? I want it to snow tomorrow, so I will obviously write down the sigil and the phrase. But will I get demons? Even though I don’t need demons/spirits for the weather… or do you only conjure the spirits for when doing love, money, and health sigils?[/quote]

Here’s a perfect example of the principle of Karma in action. Suppose you could change the weather. Oh, just for a little snow, you know. Seem like a harmless idea, right?

Have you even stopped to think about the consequences of that? Fucking with the goddamned weather because you want it to snow tomorrow? Are you fucking NUTS?

Thankfully there’s no way in Hell someone like you is going to achieve that with a little sigil magic.

[quote=“Attis, post:3, topic:2265”]Master response, Orismen!

/salute[/quote]

Thanks Attis! I wish I could take all the credit for that but most of the words were from Hecate, not me.

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:7, topic:2265”]Here’s a perfect example of the principle of Karma in action. Suppose you could change the weather. Oh, just for a little snow, you know. Seem like a harmless idea, right?

Have you even stopped to think about the consequences of that? Fucking with the goddamned weather because you want it to snow tomorrow? Are you fucking NUTS?

Thankfully there’s no way in Hell someone like you is going to achieve that with a little sigil magic.[/quote]

Poete, it’s so great to have you back here on the forum.

It’s pissed down so much in the UK that if we have anymore rain Kevin Costner will film Waterworld II… and you want snow? Couldn’t you ask for a few weeks of sun?

Guess I’m fucked then!

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:7, topic:2265”][quote=“plop442, post:5, topic:2265”][quote=“Junglered, post:4, topic:2265”]First, summoning ANY entity can be dangerous. There are some angels that can and will check you just as quickly as a demon can. If you go into anything scared, you’ll get a frightening result. That can apply to anything in life.

thank you my good man, can you help me with sigil magic? is it safe for me to do sigil magick on the weather? I know you can get demons that have the right attributes and shit, but will you attract any demons/spirits if you do sigil magick for the weather? I want it to snow tomorrow, so I will obviously write down the sigil and the phrase. But will I get demons? Even though I don’t need demons/spirits for the weather… or do you only conjure the spirits for when doing love, money, and health sigils?[/quote]

Here’s a perfect example of the principle of Karma in action. Suppose you could change the weather. Oh, just for a little snow, you know. Seem like a harmless idea, right?

Thankfully there’s no way in Hell someone like you is going to achieve that with a little sigil magic.[/quote]

Agreed Poete!

[quote=“plop442, post:5, topic:2265”][quote=“Junglered, post:4, topic:2265”]First, summoning ANY entity can be dangerous. There are some angels that can and will check you just as quickly as a demon can. If you go into anything scared, you’ll get a frightening result. That can apply to anything in life.

I’m a woman but there’s no way you could have known that. As some other wiser person already stated, messing with the weather isn’t a great idea. While I don’t buy into the concept of karma (not the way most people throw it around anyway), cause and effect is a very real thing. It’s one thing to do a spell or to summon a demon for some money or some sex from the hottie down the block but it’s quite another to do a spell to make a huge change that could really devastate or, at the very least, screw with the lives and livelihood of others. I live in the southern United States by the gulf of Mexico where it snows once in a blue moon. I get the desire to want a white Christmas/New Year’s but I’m not going to screw with the environment to fulfill a whimsical desire. It’s easier to go where it snows.

You need to study at least the very basics before you try to make it snow. I’m not saying you need to cloister yourself away and study for years but it’s obvious you’re trying to walk before you crawl. It would also behoove you to understand that magic, spells or spirits aren’t going to turn the world on its head to make you happy. Watch EA’s videos, read the forum, read some of EA’s books and forget about the snow for the time being.

[quote=“Junglered, post:13, topic:2265”][quote=“plop442, post:5, topic:2265”][quote=“Junglered, post:4, topic:2265”]First, summoning ANY entity can be dangerous. There are some angels that can and will check you just as quickly as a demon can. If you go into anything scared, you’ll get a frightening result. That can apply to anything in life.

I’m a woman but there’s no way you could have known that. As some other wiser person already stated, messing with the weather isn’t a great idea. While I don’t buy into the concept of karma (not the way most people throw it around anyway), cause and effect is a very real thing. It’s one thing to do a spell or to summon a demon for some money or some sex from the hottie down the block but it’s quite another to do a spell to make a huge change that could really devastate or, at the very least, screw with the lives and livelihood of others. I live in the southern United States by the gulf of Mexico where it snows once in a blue moon. I get the desire to want a white Christmas/New Year’s but I’m not going to screw with the environment to fulfill a whimsical desire. It’s easier to go where it snows.

You need to study at least the very basics before you try to make it snow. I’m not saying you need to cloister yourself away and study for years but it’s obvious you’re trying to walk before you crawl. It would also behoove you to understand that magic, spells or spirits aren’t going to turn the world on its head to make you happy. Watch EA’s videos, read the forum, read some of EA’s books and forget about the snow for the time being.[/quote]

Can you please explain to me WHY it is dangerous if I use a sigil to make it snow? I mean, it’s only snow…Do you mean the spell can have negative effects on you personally?

Because you, let alone humans, are not the only living thing on this planet.

Cause & Effect.

Action & Reaction.

Causality.

Disturbing the natural symbiosis of the planet is a dangerous game, you never know who or what you’ll piss off, do you?

I’m with Poete on this one lol…thank God you can’t do it indeed.

[quote=“plop442, post:14, topic:2265”][quote=“Junglered, post:13, topic:2265”][quote=“plop442, post:5, topic:2265”][quote=“Junglered, post:4, topic:2265”]First, summoning ANY entity can be dangerous. There are some angels that can and will check you just as quickly as a demon can. If you go into anything scared, you’ll get a frightening result. That can apply to anything in life.

You need to study at least the very basics before you try to make it snow. I’m not saying you need to cloister yourself away and study for years but it’s obvious you’re trying to walk before you crawl. It would also behoove you to understand that magic, spells or spirits aren’t going to turn the world on its head to make you happy. Watch EA’s videos, read the forum, read some of EA’s books and forget about the snow for the time being.[/quote]

Can you please explain to me WHY it is dangerous if I use a sigil to make it snow? I mean, it’s only snow…Do you mean the spell can have negative effects on you personally?[/quote]

You will bring death with snow. Possibly even human death. And this is just the immediate effect. While you enjoy the candy-coated-view, someone fallen asleep in a doorway a few miles away is dying of hypothermia. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

[quote=“Orismen, post:8, topic:2265”][quote=“Attis, post:3, topic:2265”]Master response, Orismen!

/salute[/quote]

Thanks Attis! I wish I could take all the credit for that but most of the words were from Hecate, not me.[/quote]

Praise to the lovely goddess! I too was helped with what you wrote, reminding me of how to look at this. Juggling different paths at the same time can be confusing, and a good reminder goes a long way sometimes. Thanks.

[quote=“plop442, post:14, topic:2265”][quote=“Junglered, post:13, topic:2265”][quote=“plop442, post:5, topic:2265”][quote=“Junglered, post:4, topic:2265”]First, summoning ANY entity can be dangerous. There are some angels that can and will check you just as quickly as a demon can. If you go into anything scared, you’ll get a frightening result. That can apply to anything in life.

Can you please explain to me WHY it is dangerous if I use a sigil to make it snow? I mean, it’s only snow…Do you mean the spell can have negative effects on you personally?[/quote]

I’ll put it more simplistically than others have - screwing around with situations that affects an entire city/region/whatever is not only dangerous, it’s fucking stupid. Did you ever stop to think that the snow you want to play around in (or whatever you want it for) can cause car accidents that can kill people? How about the fact that a freak snow storm can damage crops and kill farm animals and virtually bankrupt people whose livelihoods depend on those crops and animals? What about the people who aren’t prepared for a freak snow storm? Some people don’t have homes - they can die of exposure. Some people don’t have the money for warm clothing, fire wood, heating, etc. They can die. Anyone of these thoughts pop up into your head at any time? I’d say no or you wouldn’t keep asking why it’s so dangerous for you to create some winter wonderland.

You seem to have some Hollywood-esque idea that you can summon an entity like genie, ask for some far fetched shit and said entity will bring it to you with a smile and a chuck on the chin. Nope. Magic stacks the deck for you. Magic can bend the universe to your will, but it’s not going to turn itself upside down for you. You’ve been given advice and warnings. Do with them what you please but don’t expect people here to keep explaining the same things over and over. It’s obvious you don’t want to take the time to at least learn the basics and most people have no patience for that kind of attitude.

[quote=“Junglered, post:18, topic:2265”][quote=“plop442, post:14, topic:2265”][quote=“Junglered, post:13, topic:2265”][quote=“plop442, post:5, topic:2265”][quote=“Junglered, post:4, topic:2265”]First, summoning ANY entity can be dangerous. There are some angels that can and will check you just as quickly as a demon can. If you go into anything scared, you’ll get a frightening result. That can apply to anything in life.

I’ll put it more simplistically than others have - screwing around with situations that affects an entire city/region/whatever is not only dangerous, it’s fucking stupid. Did you ever stop to think that the snow you want to play around in (or whatever you want it for) can cause car accidents that can kill people? How about the fact that a freak snow storm can damage crops and kill farm animals and virtually bankrupt people whose livelihoods depend on those crops and animals? What about the people who aren’t prepared for a freak snow storm? Some people don’t have homes - they can die of exposure. Some people don’t have the money for warm clothing, fire wood, heating, etc. They can die. Anyone of these thoughts pop up into your head at any time? I’d say no or you wouldn’t keep asking why it’s so dangerous for you to create some winter wonderland.
[/quote]

So what? To paraphrase Uncle Chuckie, if you want to do something, you have the ability to do something, and there are no negative consequences to the action for you, then it is within your right to perform said action. You need not be concerned with the consequences to other people outside of your self and your loved ones.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:19, topic:2265”][quote=“Junglered, post:18, topic:2265”][quote=“plop442, post:14, topic:2265”][quote=“Junglered, post:13, topic:2265”][quote=“plop442, post:5, topic:2265”][quote=“Junglered, post:4, topic:2265”]First, summoning ANY entity can be dangerous. There are some angels that can and will check you just as quickly as a demon can. If you go into anything scared, you’ll get a frightening result. That can apply to anything in life.

[/quote]

So what? To paraphrase Uncle Chuckie, if you want to do something, you have the ability to do something, and there are no negative consequences to the action for you, then it is within your right to perform said action. You need not be concerned with the consequences to other people outside of your self and your loved ones.[/quote]

You don’t ‘need’ to do anything, and yours is just another arbitrary ethical position, but that doesn’t change the fact that such a position is a mark of the most profound immaturity and displays an attachment to the world and to ones own ego that of itself precludes the possibility of identification with God. The Illuminati think just like you do. Enjoy the misery you create around you. It will come full circle to bite you. There’s no avoiding that.