Is E.A ok?

Needs to feed mho.

1 Like

Yea but now that I think about it, I found it strange that he didnt show himself in the video with kurtis joseph.

But it can very well be from a workout with the caffeine. He does work out in the morning and if he decides to do some heavy lifting that he normally doesnt, it inflicts a lot of damage on the nervous system that can cause quirks and spaz type movements like that. It can be very overwhelming which is why I avoid that type of resistance training at night because I will be awake until 4 in the morning trying to sleep.

4 Likes

Hmm. I’ll divine to see if healing him tonight is a good idea.

1 Like

to the people saying working out heavy makes you like that is not true at least not in my case and the other ppl i l know. sure you can have muscle spasms but its different than that.

and usually after a tough workout you will be relaxed and and have no anxiety. working out here rid of anxiety that’s a fact. if he uses pre workout supplements that have a ton of stimulants in them then that could be a reason for jitteryness I know it used to happen to me when I took them in the past. but ususaly it’s effects are gone by the end of a work our or at least very minimal. that is if you actually push yourself in the work out.

for me I would always be relaxed and very euphoric after a tough workout and not jittery even if i took pre workout sups but that’s me and everyone is different. some time ppl juat have off days .

I just wanted to clarify the whole workout thing for anyone who doesn’t know.

1 Like

Yeah but they actually know each other personally so I’m sure he wouldn’t just assume that and probably said that based off the fact he may have seen him that way for that reason.

I didn’t see that part my bad.

Honestly, it’s really none of our business. He’s a grown man. If he’s tweaking, got the jitters or needs to vamp it’s his prerogative.

4 Likes

Knowing someone doesn’t mean you really know what their doing if you’re not around. Even if you’re around it still a wild guess. Got my experiences, for the rest it’s his business i guess. Only if something wrong and someone he knows can help than that’s cool

Lol, may be that’s karma kicking in for using the darkest art of all, - Click Baiting!!!.

2 Likes

Magic does exhauste but he won’t stop and take five…don’t wanna see him go nuts and that might be the case and I can see headlines"Demons drove him insane. Black magician sold his soul. etc etc"
F*ck it,chill out,take five and hit that F5/refresh button :grin:

2 Likes

Is anyone going to say something about the actual content of the video? The diabolical pact is an extremely rich topic and much could have been made of a deeper analysis of Faust and how his pact compared and contrasted to the descriptions of the pact as represented in witchcraft trial evidence and local folklore coming out of the early modern period and how the above could inform contemporary magical practice. Much also could have been made of the two different interpretations of the pact as represented by EA (who seems to hold the opinion that the pact is made with an actual entity with some level of objective existence) and Torvol (who seems to take the position that “it’s all in your head”). Perhaps these issues could have been profitably explored in greater depth instead of using much of the time to pitch the latest product.

4 Likes

Happy Flame-Wars everyone, look into Azazel and Muscle as a correspondence. Because magick users like E.A. Koetting might have an obsession with certain correspondences to enhance a spiritual relationship.

He’s educated so he doesn’t have anything to worry about.

Who gives a rat’s fuck. I’ve done every drug known to man. I’ve also used preworkout drinks that made me tweak. Honestly, Eric is weird like the rest of us. Demonic possession can make you really twacked out. It’s no one’s business though, if he’s high then cool. If not, cool. He’s giving information that’s solid. That’s all that matters. I’ve done very successful magick high on drugs, and Channeled legit info high on drugs. For the record I don’t think he’s high, but :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Legit all I ment when I posted this was I didn’t know if he had gotten some kind of condition or had something I never ment for everyone to go off saying hes on drugs or whatever

1 Like

Maybe we could ask @Lady_Eva to lock this one and let it fade away? The discussion was very tame and all, but he does pay the bills around here. Technically we are EA’s (and BALG Co.) guests.

Good vid.

1 Like

Good call @Rahnoren, will close it with these words of wisdom. :+1:

E.A. has admin powahs & can post if he wants to say anything. :cat2:

1 Like