Is demonic energy toxic?

In a post a person say ask the adept occultist, how tey feel, after calling demons, demonik energy is toxic, its a ponzi scheme, i agree energy is very intense, the vibes but results are good, do u agree whit tat person. Iean if u have in tis for 10 years, or 15,you may knw wat im talking about it.

2 Likes

I would say to some it is in fact “toxic”, while others can work with it without any issue.

Can mess emotions and feel high yes, byt its addictive and as long work, tru the vibes it get along others peopls is noted, but if works, is great.

1 Like

Demonic energy is very general, infernal energy is demonic energy can be varying dark energies such as Pazuzu, Nyx, Erebus, etc as origin points of Primordial origins. Nyx’s energy can really throw your emotions out of wack if you’re not prepared for it.

5 Likes

For the witch the demonic energy is the best, healing and empowering, leaving opened doors to Sithra Ahra and so commune with the Qliphot and the dark light.

Sithra Ahra Gloria!
Ave Satan! Hail Satan! Rege Satan!
:snake:

3 Likes

It can feel toxic. What they do is break things down to be rebuilt better. They do that in many different ways. What doesn’t kill ya, makes ya stronger lol. They point out how things really are, and cut right through the bs. Once the veil has been lifted, you can’t un-know the truth. Sometimes that’s hard for people. They’ll help you become the best version of yourself, but that’s a hard road for some.

3 Likes

This is misguiding and not the best choice of words because even for a witch it can be toxic, a witch is just a title people slap on themselves to define their practice and path. Each witch still responds to energies differently, so it can definitely not be “the best” for some who choose to call themselves witches.

And there’s def not always a “face the bad before the good” for some it’s just toxic there’s no doing it to make you a better you or any of that, it’s not always that philosophical mumbo.

5 Likes

Some energies are toxic, no matter what. It’s a lesson that some of the edgelords learn the hard way.

7 Likes

This :pray:

1 Like

I have worked mostly with the gatekeepers and have slept with a demon sigil under my pillow for a while and feel the energies around me are getting a bit sooty.
Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE how the dark ones integrate themselves into me so that I am starting to look like them on a higher plane - dark body with red glow from crack within just like them - and how I can now just pull/drag them up from below just using my mind. I feel a love for them and want to draw them close to me. I think it comes from the possession rites of Petrucelly, and VK Jehannum’s chant pulling them up for protection that integrated them. VK’s chant works really fast. (from Lucifuge - Lord of pacts)

I believe it was Lucifer that said that they change our DNA and integrate themselves into us in the Lucifer gatekeeper book from BALG.

2 Likes

It’s like medicine. One person’s poison can be another person’s cure. Especially when beginning (that is starting out) it is important to match the demonic energy you choose to work with to you. So that is, perhaps try out tracing different sigils, try some light contact, and go with the one(s) who make you feel good. I don’t recommend going all hardcore on demons who make you feel awful to start out, (and I would suggest avoiding that until you have significant experience)

7 Likes

From what I hear, it can be to some (compatibility), and not for others. Depends on the individual.

Also too much of anything is bad.

1 Like

Monster Energy drinks are toxic if you are drinking like four a day. Wow, conspiracy theories can become real and you can even pull other people into it. (Although it is not fun and and will make your life hell, so don’t overdo the caffeinated drinks people.)

1 Like

I’ve heard bad stories about monster energy drinks.

1 Like

To some people, yes it is. That is why it is important to monitor how you feel while working with spirits. Some are just not compatible with you.

2 Likes

I’d say demonic energy is like a mirror. It gives back to you what you already have. So if you feel it’s toxic, than that minds there’s something you need to deal with.

That’s not how it works. Demonic energy as an actual energy is just toxic to some people just as any other energy. There’s no fancy metaphors to it, nor is it the fault of the individual. Not everything is symbolic some things shocking enough is literal :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Yes in my case that’s what happened.

I thought the Infernal darkness was going to live me a fairytale life but it ended up fucking me over for like 2 or 3 years. It’s not a joke

1 Like

Yes, it IS toxic.
And that being said ALL ENERGY IS TOXIC.

It’s why we become products of our environment and why it is said if you want to achieve your goals you should surround yourself with those on the same mission as you or who emulate what you want to become.
This is why it’s imperative to choose your environments properly. And to some people, myself included… demonic energy is emulating what they need at that time in their path.

King Belial is straight up ruthless and has very life changing trials that violently destroy you (you as in parts of you that don’t serve you)
but I still work with him to this day because it keeps me in focus, keeps me disciplined and less likely to fall into lazyness procrastination and patterns that work against me. However others learn differently and this would be suicide to their work ethic and self esteem. Know your “poison” or your “mission” and above all know thyself.

Demonic energy can be toxic as can be other spiritual entities as well. Even angel energy can cause me to feel like my body is burning inside. So far, too much exposure to any entity without being accustomed to a spirit has made me sick or imbalanced.

Also some spirits really just do not feel nice to connect with and I have had to thank them and try to move on from trying to continue with them. I think it just takes time to get used to demonic energy. A couple of demons energies feel really nice though. Almost like intoxicating.

1 Like