Is Covid19 an entity? A solution

I’m personally getting the vaccine once it becomes available at my job.

1 Like

Actually now that you are mentioning it, I am sure that this Christian church near my house is achieving herd immunity. I am even sure that the head pastors are promoting and engaging this. The problem that I have is that they are dragging the pandemic through places such as supermarkets. I am complaining to the individuals in the street that are standing outside “inviting” me to their church and claiming that they perform miracles. I’d show pictures of these guys, they’re bad because they are a public health hazard. This has been going throughout the pandemic and I am taking this as a societal issue. At the same time I am sensitive to this issue because I live near Queen Boulevard in NYC and I get to hear sirens all the time. This was really really bad last March in 2020 to the point of constantly hearing sirens and now it’s calming down though there were spikes. We were also dealing with a crisis of not having enough hospital beds and turning the the navy ship (USNS Comfort) into a makeshift hospital.

I guess the black witch in me really wants to deal with these guys and find the best possible solution since I see these issues. I mean do the police not see this? Nobody cares about this but I wish I could do something. I am suspecting there is the stimulus money in up the air, who knows. I did not bother to curse these guys because they are a huge force and I am trying to focus on myself. Any ideas about these guys are welcomed. This happens to be a nondenominational church right next to my house that holds bilingual services.

I definitely do agree with you that other parts of the world are very different. Wherever you or everyone lives I know its different. Europe is different and other parts of the US are dealing with the pandemic a lot better. The issue I see is that there are a few here that don’t care and are dragging this pandemic around. I mean we are mostly all doing fine with social distancing, not going to work, etc. The occult shops near my house do their job wonderfully by taking customers temperature, giving us gloves,
forcing us to use hand sanitizer when entering and switching to some great online classes. I mean why can’t these specific bunch of people accept the reality of the virus and adapt their services? I did dig around on Yelp though and found some evidence of some corruption with the pastors.

Anyway, what you said about lockdown is interesting because it is true that locking people down causes rebellion in western society! But when you look at unemployment you would need to factor the stimulus money being pumped into the economies, laws and regulations around business, etc. I mean there are economists that calculate how much stimulus needs to be pumped in order to prevent a recession. Long term is another story. Not really sure what to make about the herd immunity article because it does cost human lives and the consensus is that immunity isn’t permanent and the virus is evolving to who knows what.

As for the vaccine, I am biased because my own reality is bleak. I just can’t afford to get covid again so I am excited for the vaccine. The risks of getting the vaccine to me is better than the risk of contracting covid again down the line. As for my dog, I use to skip the mandatory rabbies vaccine after she was young because the dog was constantly on a leash in the middle of NYC. Your reality or other’s reality are different. Some like my elderly mother may never get affected by the virus. Others like my boss in his thirties go straight to ICU and survive. I honestly don’t care if others do or don’t get the vaccine since it’s a personal survival strategy that must be weighed but what I do want to say is that you don’t want to contract it as bad as I had and even a “mild” case can potentially drag you and do damage. However, I did get it in NYC in February in 2020 right around when it came out in the news. We may as a society achieve herd immunity and not need this rushed vaccine sometime in the future. I guess that’s up to us to look into. It is an interesting discussion.

2 Likes

Apologies for a 2nd reply:

This is true of every virus though, because it’s what they do. I just want to emphasise that it’s not something unique in that regard, for anyone who gets diagnosed and then freaks out. :+1:

Herpes viruses do that for example (because that’s how viruses work - again) and no-one would find it acceptable to place the same restrictions there, especially not the un dercurrent of blaming “superspreaders” that we now see with covid. In California it’s not even illegal to conceal that you’re HIV positive from someone you’re about to have sex with:

Prior to 2018, HIV was the only disease you could be prosecuted for transmitting. California Governor Jerry Brown signed the law which repealed the old HIV laws regarding partner notification.

…Friend of the LGBTQ community and California State Senator Scott Wiener (D), said that “HIV is a public health issue, not a criminal issue.”

Source: https://pridelegal.com/california-hiv-laws/

So to have whipped people up to a state where they consider hating random people for not wearing a mask, over a disease this relatively unserious, is quite the masterpiece of top-down puppet-mastery. :wink:

3 Likes

(Sorry, my 2nd reply happened above just as you also hit post.)

If - IF - it was originally a bioweapon, it may have been at its peak nastiness then, and then mutated into less serious versions. Most viruses do this, killing or incapacitating the host isn’t a good way to get spread, after all (barring a Mareks-like scenario).

As support for this, death rates dropped below average in Ireland after peaking in April 2020 above the norm, suggesting it killed a lot of people around 7 - 9 months before their time.

And doesn’t work, evidently. Sweden have less deaths. :thinking:

That’s really all that matters, well that and the deterred cancer tests, mental illness pandemic, long-term affect on trust and social cohesion, etc.

2 Likes

You know, I have been contemplating that for a while as Covid being used as a bioweapon. I wrote an A+ graded English paper back in March proving that China was covering up. I already knew my professor would eat the topic, lol. I used the timeline in the media of how the the virus was spreading as well as well as discrepancies in the media of how the virus was being reported. I came to the conclusion that they failed to report the virus in time and hence international travel continued which puts them at fault.

Now Sweden and US are going to be different. Sweden as a country is going to have a lot easier of a time managing that than here in the the U.S… Now I am particularly angry in NY because I was seeing people literally throwing parties back in the day. There are also large Hasidic Jewish weddings that were being shut by the cops and mayor Cuomo I am talking thousands of people. We deal with spikes because of this. I mean I love freedom and all but heck if I were a politician in that situation in NY dealing with a looming health crisis I would have been even more iron fisted. But yea, I am not sure where you guys live and I am sure the strategy would have to be different here and going forward.

But yea also, as far as I saw it all on the news, their policy was considered a risky experiment.

1 Like

I think the strategy for dealing with STD’s is condoms and educating high schoolers. But yea now that you mention it…I am making it a rule for myself to make anyone I may marry tested.

1 Like

I remember seeing videos of people in Wuhan seizing in the streets, coughing up blood and dropping dead outside of hospitals because the hospitals were overcrowded there. It was so bad that they were literally welding people’s doors shut in order to keep them quarantined.

When it spread everywhere else it wasn’t that bad.

4 Likes

They were expecting it to be really bad here in NY. They were opening up makeshift hospitals in Jacob Javits and on a navy ship to have enough beds! But yea it was and is an issue of good crisis management.

2 Likes

More good news of the “not as bad as it seemed” type:

There has never been a Covid-19 outbreak linked to a crowded beach, MPs have heard.

Mark Woolhouse, professor of infectious disease epidemiology at the University of Edinburgh, told the Science and Technology Committee: “Over the summer we were treated to all this on the television news and pictures of crowded beaches, and there was an outcry about this.

“There were no outbreaks linked to crowded beaches, there’s never been a Covid-19 outbreak linked to a beach ever anywhere in the world to the best of my knowledge.”

2 Likes

I Sweden teens are having spreader parties in order to contract the virus and develop immunity in time for their graduation proms. Since pretty much 100% of everyone under 50 y recovers they risk it.

2 Likes

Just saw a very educational vid with Clif High very pedagogically explaining the dangers of the Covid vaccines and how the cytokine storm kills us, just like with the bird flu. As parenthesis I remember that Taiwanese researchers observed that swans that ate Chlorella algae survived the bird flu.

Unfortunately High also says the engineered proteins from vaccinated people can move to unvaccinated people through for example kissing. I know, thanks for that nightmare.

He says that there are not new mutations, but that four variants were released at the same time from the Wuhan biolab are now being discovered and that the Covid 19 viruses could actually get worse. (I usually agree that mutations make viruses weaker until they die out)

Coronavirus is absolutely no joke. It’s now getting close to home. A great friend of mine died today from COVID and my uncle’s wife was released from hospital last week. My friend was always saying coronavirus is just a flu and did not believe in wearing :mask:

I am convinced coronavirus was cooked up in a lab to drive the profits of several key stakeholders. I’m so sad right now.

1 Like

@4tunefavorsdabrave I remembered Clif High also mentioned somewhere else that for long term Covid Cordyceps was a good schroom to do to raise T-cells back up. Hpoe you get better. :heart: :slight_smile:

clif on Twitter: “An appropriate response MAY be to use cordyceps mushroom. Or tongkat ali herbal extracts. The mushroom is preferred if tolerated as you can take it consistently for months with no problems. Tongkat & other herbs need a ‘rest’ period every so many days for body to flush toxins.” / Twitter