Is Covid19 an entity? A solution

Maybe alchemist is better , and not completely fit the definition , but some slight overlapping

I can understand the alignment with alchemist much better yes.

3 Likes

Scientists are just more rigidity and masculine way of advancing , need formulas and calculations , external

They do tests, control groups, and such also.

This is the language of science that has evolved over the centuries. Without this language and a clearly regulated cause-and-effect relationship, those discoveries in the technological field that we now have would have been impossible.

Any science always operates with facts. If there is no evidence, then this always belongs to the category of hypotheses and theories.

2 Likes

The same things are observed in magick. Using formulas (ingredients) and calculations (timing) to produce (external) results.

1 Like

I know , But science is just on the masculine extremity of magick

1 Like

I get what youā€™re saying now.

1 Like

All I meant to say in the first point is scientists are alchemists of the grossest form of energy which is matter

Itā€™s funny to me how people constantly treat things within the category of hypotheses and theories as undisputible fact. Science has its fair share of charlatans too. The outlandish theories that scientists come up with is what keeps the public interested in science so the money train keeps rolling.

5 Likes

Many aspects of science struggle to accept certain things or they argue over the validity of things which is understandable and in a way needed if the argument is constructive lol.

1 Like

We do that all the time here. :joy:

2 Likes

Not a fan of science really , itā€™s perception is confined to matter , if something canā€™t be explained which changes in matter then itā€™s not real ,

1 Like

Unfortunately, the emergence of strange theories and hypotheses may not serve the scientific community very well. Because they can create an effect of distrust of serious scientific research.

In my opinion, COVID isnā€™t just an entity. Iā€™ve had a family member who has gotten severely damaged from it and may not be able to recover. For an entity to do that would be insane. The closest thing would be like Velenos said and that it could have egregore. Covid isnā€™t something that we can just magick away, no matter how much we try. The best we can do is help those who are working to make vaccines.

I started losing faith in science when I figured out it was pretty much its own religion.

2 Likes

Of course, I have not come across such a thing, but I think that in any area (religious, scientific, cultural) there are fanatics of their business (they can literally worship their work or research as their lifeā€™s work).

1 Like

Historically, science has always been part of magick. Ancient magicians were the chemists, herbalists, biologists, physicists, mathematicians, and astronomers of their day. Everything was considered part of the natural world, including spirits. Nothing was treated as separate from anything else, and students were taught to observe the way things worked in the natural world along with that of the metaphysical.

Over time, however, there began a separation between what was physical and what was not, and this was then exacerbated by the rise of orthodoxy, particularly in religion, that fought for control. Various schools of thought sprang up over the smallest of differences and eventually, we got to the Dark Ages, where magical and metaphysical learning gave way to fear and superstition. Where the maxim ā€œignorance is blissā€ was considered a good thing, orthodoxy ruled peopleā€™s lives, and knowledge was hoarded by the few rather than embraced by everyone.

Is it any wonder, then, that a few hundred years later, science eventually broke free, and sought to separate itself, and make peopleā€™s lives better, free of the fear and ignorance? The rise of science as a separate discipline gave us many of the comforts we modern magicians take for granted so I think it is just plain silly to ignore it.

Does science have its flaws? You betcha. However, so does what we call magick. Has science become religion? Yes, to an often stifling standard. But magick has as well to many people.

In my opinion, if we truly want to understand the world we live in, science and magick should walk hand in hand as they did in days of old. Science investigates the physical world through observation, and experimentation. Magick covers the metaphysical world, through introspection, and meditation. And if you read the work of a lot of the most brilliant physicists and mathematicians, at its upper reaches, science becomes magick and returns full circle.

As to my opinion as to whether or not COVID-19 is an entity, I personally do not believe it is. However, it is alive, it reproduces and evolves into different strains, so as a living thing, I think parasites and other vampiric type beings can attach themselves to it energetically, in the same way they can attach to us, or to a tree, and use it as a tool to feed.

8 Likes

This makes a lot more sense honestly :thinking:

3 Likes

In fact, all religious ideas (from which scientific principles were then separated) formed the four proto-religions of primitive society, namely animism, totemism, fetishism and magic. So, indeed, magic since ancient times went ā€œhand in handā€ with humanity.

2 Likes