Is cleaning a good way to ground yourself?

It’s productive, and if it’s good for grounding, ill actually get off my ass and clean

Do you mean like cleaning your house?

The point of grounding is to be more present in the real world. Cleaning or any physical activity will do that but only to the extent that your mind is present on where you are and what you are doing.

2 Likes

yeah

I don’t know about grounding, but it’s a good way to get things moving again when some area of your life feels stuck. (Weeding out things you no longer use is helpful, too. I’m re-doing my living room and a LOT of things have come together since I got started.)

1 Like

Yes, I actually plan magick work around doing housework. best grounding there is, along with gardening. :smiley:

3 Likes

Absolutely. It is part of my ritual prep for that reason, actually. It’s great with a combined with Buddhust active meditations as well

1 Like

I’ve always liked cleaning, as it’s cathartic for me. Having so many trains of thought at once tends to leave me with a feeling of being cluttered wether it’s actually cluttered around me or not. So cleaning and organizing, is actually quite helpful for helping me separate, sort, and manage my "mental train yard " of sorts. And by doing so it’s proven effective at inspiring clear thought and new ideas. So I’d say personally yes it’s great for grounding.

1 Like

Cleaning your home is cleaning out dirty energy around you, however you can incorporate grounding into it as I do since when I sweep I pretty much ground/cleanse myself as I cleanse my area with it.

2 Likes