We’ve had some rockin’ debates lately about serious topics like the nature of God and stuff, so I thought it was time for something a little more lighthearted (and geeky). I pose to you, fellow members of BALG, the question ‘Is Batman a Black Magician?’
In my opinion, he is. Here is why:
- He has developed himself to his physical and mental peak, yet he is always striving for more.
- He plays by his own set of rules.
- He has a vision of perfection towards which he constantly strives.
- He is guided by his own moral code. His actions are not dictated by anyone else.
- He watches, and manipulates, people and events, including those close to him.
- He is a master strategist and tactician. He studies both weaknesses and strengths.
- He never looks for the easy way. He has had many chances to become superhuman, and he has always turned it down.
- He has an indomitable will.
- He has some of the siddhas (sp?) of the yogis, like the ability to go without sleep for weeks, and to slow his autonomic functions to fake death.
- He has gone toe to toe with “gods” and spit in their faces.
So, what is your opinion? And please remember this is all in good fun so keep the insults to a minimum Let the debate commence!