Is Asmoday trying to contact me?

I have not done an evocation yet, but planning on it soon. 2 days ago, right after charging Raphael’s sigil I randomly thought of Asmoday and only heard that name once before, not recently. Then I was thinking about it again and minutes after, the name was said on the evocation course. Last night I thought of him several times right before waking up. Then today I was thinking about it again and a minute later I saw the name on this forum. I don’t want to evoke him as I’m only wanting to work with healing spirits for myself to begin with. I’ve been extremely ill for a while. After reading about him, he isn’t one I really want to work with, he is for lust and revenge from what I read. Is there anything else he helps with? Is he totally evil? I also read that Raphael defeated Asmoday in one of the stories so that’s interesting… Also Rantok I plan to work with.

Hearing a spirit’s name over in your mind, noticing it a lot etc ARE all ways that spirits will use to contact us - however, if you don’t feel that it’s right for you, you don’t have to reply. Personally I think you should - you may be pleasantly surprised, but then I haven’t found “demons” to be evil chapos intent on harm, they’re usually very wise and will be most helpful when asked.

1 Like

After the new video of the Asmoday ritual this is the 4th time in 4 days.

Give him a ring, and see what he says!

Armed with a good banishing ritual, you have the ability to block any spirit’s influence in your life. You don’t have to evoke him; you could scry your answers.

What you could try, if you’re unsure, is asking Raphael what options you have to bind Asmoday, if he causes problems… Raphael may even be able to give you some idea of what this is all about.

Since you’re wanting to work with healing spirits, it might be worth calling on him, first. In my experience, angels generally have at least a vague idea of what the demons that are associated with them are up to at any given time.

I just watched that - you could probably use that as a link to the spirit, as well as whatever else you have planned.

We don’t have any kind of body of work by other magicians to compare this to right now, in terms of ritual working filmed live, so I’m not sure how this works with other situations, but I’ve found that all E.A.'s live ritual videos seem to open up the potential to link to the spirits in them in a heightened way (compared to reading about them in a book for the first time, or the usual preparatory immersion stuff) which is really neat, and has certainly helped me a LOT with my own “ascent,” and works of other kinds.

And i’m not the only person I know who’s found this, including in offline life, so this is something totally new on the face of the planet - the most hidden, and previously even forbidden, evocations and so on available in your own home or whatever!

(Really, go back to 1950 or 1885 and see what was on offer! lol)

So, this is great timing for you, those “coincidences” :slight_smile: - maybe download this and make a loop of part of it, I did that with the “reversed afrin” from the Azi Dahaka evocation E.A. did and that helped with some work I did on a loop, I tried doing my own recording of it but the one from the rit was just BETTER - and believe me, I don’t usually think anything or anyone is “better” than what I can do! :wink:

(Edit for tidiness.:smiling_face:)

What you could try, if you’re unsure, is asking Raphael what options you have to bind Asmoday, if he causes problems… Raphael may even be able to give you some idea of what this is all about.

Since you’re wanting to work with healing spirits, it might be worth calling on him, first. In my experience, angels generally have at least a vague idea of what the demons that are associated with them are up to at any given time.
[/quote]

Thanks, definately going to ask him.

Just watch what begins as possible benign contact doesn’t roll into full blown obsession. Amaymom (spelling) was in my head like so persistent and overwhelming I declined to evoke him it was to much, literally driving from pa to myrtle beach hearing his name chanted for twelve hours in my head was quite unsettling I thought I was going insane, schizo or possibly inching toward posession. I could tell I was becoming severely obsessed and I hadn’t even thought of this demon prior so who knows why he swept in I def was not ready though only u will know if u are.

1 Like
Amaymom (spelling) was in my head like so persistent and overwhelming I declined to evoke him it was to much, literally driving from pa to myrtle beach hearing his name chanted

Yeah, I can relate. I went through the chanting in my head thing last night while I was trying to sleep, so I woke up told him to knock it off and threw up a barrier.

When he broke through that a little while later, I created an iron box thought form with the intention that no spirit could pierce it and “enlarged it” to surround me.

It worked. That barrier held all night and all day until I decided to drop it and have a little chat.

1 Like