Is anyone active

I know what you mean. I fully intended to go no contact as soon as I was is college. In the end, I felt bad for them. And I visited and stated in touch for their benefit.
Didn’t enjoy any of the experiences but being emancipated being able to explain what I thought of them and just walk out was helpful - it did get them to see my pov a bit if not apologise.

Now I’m old and cranky and I’m not as nice as I used to be. There’s a point where not wanting to be the ‘bad guy’ means you’re shooting yourself in the foot. And you don’t get anything back for it, it’s just wasted. They waste your energy, effort and time… and blame you for not feeding them more of it. I could be bitter and vindictive, but I’d rather just walk.

4 Likes

Speaking of which, this ex bf could have ended up being a tie in to these people making it harder to get free.

With me, I did have a bf at the time, that was there when my mum called and I let the answering machine pick it up, and guilt-tripped me into making contact when I was trying not to.

Best to keep things nice and simple while you’re getting it all sorted out, I think. Other people tend to be flies in the ointment until the energy gets settled the way you want it, especially during periods of transition. The whole ‘like attracts like’ in a messy situation brings messy people that might be helpful on one hand, but make things worse on another.

2 Likes

Is not easy dear Violet. My ex girlfriend was for years in depression, now we barely talk from a distance. Is not easy with the changes of life. But if you are really into becoming better at all cost, dive deep into Meditation. Wich my ex refused, due to other indoctrinations.
But i tell you, if you do it, any sadness will go away in time.

Blessings from your own Heart!

2 Likes

I just tuned into you, and I saw a dark cloud looking spirit who has completely surrounded your heart, and pretty much filled your spirit. I looked deeper, and I saw a small tiny, superman-looking figure trying to push the dark cloud being away, but was too weak to do so.

I asked the dark cloud being where he came from, and he said that you invited him in when you were last incarnated in Japan. He was meant to teach you in that lifetime. However, moving into this lifetime, he’s been activated much dominately by putting your “superman-self” into a tiny being. He does not mean to harm you, but he said he was invited by you, like a pact. There is no intention on his part to stay inside of you.

For him to go, you just need to tune in, and tell him that the pact you made in your last lifetime is terminated for this lifetime, and thank him for all he’s taught you in the last lifetime, and now he’s free to go. He would be happy to go, and he is ready to go. Once he’s gone, your “superman” self can grow back its power, which is authentically yours.

5 Likes

Try any of these:

The first step out of this is to make the final decision it has to END, once that’s made ways to improve different things will come naturally. If you feel unheard or like the world needs to goddamn well SEE and ACKNOWLEDGE your pain, do visualisations of speaking openly to every single person or group, rant and rave and even be violent in the visualisation, until you get that out of your system, otherwise your mind will hang onto it and be less ready to let go.

I had depression, had suidical thinking (came very close several times) and was in the system, community psych nurse and all, so I’m not speaking out of my ass here.

2 Likes

interesting. i always did feel connected to Japan. idk how to tell him to leave.

1 Like

With your consent, I will open your Akashic Records and remove the Soul Contract.

2 Likes

sure go for it.

1 Like

lol i wish you could tune into my ex boyfriend and see if we’ll get back together lol.

1 Like

Here is your story.

In Japan, you invited this entity into you in a pact, for him to teach you. With his guidance, you grew to become a very powerful spiritual warrior (hence the “superman”). As such, upon death, you have invited him to join you in this life.

However, during the process of reincarnation, in order to control your power and limit your ascent, the false god installed an archonic box/machine inside of you, which will retrain your growth (hence the tiny “superman”). I saw the box with lots of snakes coming out of it. The entity was invited to be in you, so he does, at your invitation, but he simply clouds everything, including your growth.

What I did was to talk to your past life at death, and told him to cancel the pact upont death, and don’t extend it to the next life. Secondly, I asked Abaddon the Destroyer to destroy the archonic control machine that the false god put inside you upon reincarnation. I suggest that you also call on Abaddon; you can offer your energy as offering to Abaddon, and ask Abaddon to destroy the archonic control machine.

Over the next two weeks, you may go through a period of elimination, which is the old destroyed archonic box and its remnants being ejected. You may puke or do other forms of elimination, at worst, you may even suffer acute liver infection (as liver does the cleansing). After that, your superman self will be allowed to grow, and it may take a couple of months to integrate the new you, and to eliminate any other things that no longer serve you.

With regards to your ex, I get the message that the top priority is to work on yourself. You will then attract the right people into your life, and if he is one of them, then great.

5 Likes

i don’t want to puke :scream:

or get a liver infection. :fearful:

1 Like

Well, if you consciously or subconsciously want to keep things as they are, where your last two messages seem to indicate, then that’s your choice.

1 Like

…well no. i don’t want to leave things as they are. it’s awful… but i have emetophobia…

1 Like

Take it from a guy who has been kicked out of his family, moved across country, and very nearly shot himself in the head until he was saved by Emperor Lucifer, or father Lucifer as I like to call him.

Yes, losing a loved one hurts, where they die, they cheat on you, or if they’re just insufferable assholes.

but understand this, change sucks, it always has sucked, it always will suck, but only if you let it.

You have to Simply do what is good for you, don’t try to be better, just be better, don’t look for a way to would make the hurt go away, just make the hurt go away, stop whining about the worthless sack of shit that was just using you for sex or money or both or neither, and be single. Maybe down the road somebody will show up that’s worth your time, but wanting to die because the penis, or the vagina that was there is no longer there is just flat-out stupid.

There are over 7 billion people on this world, and nearly the same amount of genitals that you can interact with. Trust me, love is almost an allusion in my eyes, it’s not a very good illusion either, it’s some low-level David Blaine shit.

Understand that you don’t need someone else in order to feel better about who you are, the only thing you need to feel good about is you, the only person you need to impress is you, not me, not some loser sitting on your bed, not e a koetting, not Lucifer, not anybody on this forum, the only person you need to be trying to impress is you.

If your parents kicked you out, your friends have turned on you, and your significant other has deserted you, congratulations, you are now free to work unimpeded, as all of those things are nothing more than an impediment to your rise to power.

Look, I understand that having your heartbroken, and that your family turning on you fucking sucks, but only once we’ve gone through shit, can we know the pleasures of our own Paradise.

Go out, use magick to make your own way, don’t depend on anybody else, that’s what it is to be a magician, who cares who gets hurt, who cares who you wind up throwing under a bus, who cares what happens to the people that you victimized via black magick, go out, do your own thing, and become a living God.

Fuck, I should be doing advertisement for this site.

3 Likes

Sounds like he contributed to the lili was in the soul. Some energies do not mix mybae his didn’t mix with yours in part contributing to the depression.

1 Like

All of these statements are self-defeating in nature.

You don’t need to worry about claiming your depression, simply take that suicidal depression and anxiety, and allow it to transmute into something useful. I find that transforming depression into rage is exceedingly simple, and with rage you can actually do something, however, with depression, the only thing you can do is cry in the corner and hope to die.

I think you have a lot of self work that you need to do before you can go out there worrying about boyfriends and girlfriends.

But, the good news is, that you’re obviously looking in a good direction, instead of Simply whining to your friends and family that so-and-so left you.

Back to the subject at hand, if your boyfriend or girlfriend is so eager to leave you that they would wait until you’re at your lowest point and then leave you, then obviously they never gave a shit about you in the first place.

2 Likes

@anon72564005 woow those were really great words! Helped me!

1 Like

You need to see this as a fresh start. It will be difficult,but you need to be strong.

These people do not sound like they have your true interests at heart. These people need to go,Lucifer taught me this.

There is no loneliness like being surrounded by fake people. What seems like depression in you could be a reaction to being peoples emotional punchbag continually.

I have been there. I was raised by a Narc Mother and evil step father who emotionally abused daily constantly for years. You need to get away, go no contact, start a positive change like college or a new hobby and cut out all negative people.

My 20’s was littered with abuse from people … I thought I had to take it as I was raised that way from my Mother to be the scapegoat. Only you can change it. Their criticism and crap is from what is inside THEM not you. If you go it will transfer onto someone else and the cycle continues.

You don’t need this boyfriend either, he doesn’t have your back.

1 Like

i understand where you are coming from depression is a bitch to get rid of i know but know this you arent a lost cause the people who treat you like your worst then a roach give up on you curse you hurt you are
your an amazing person with a great personality that is buried uder the negitive you just need to go into that cacoon and change into the butterfly you are
life sucks making decision sucks harder and losing people you love is like knives stabbing you repeatedly but you can no you CAN and WILL make it thru we are all here for you no matter how far no matter what part of the world you are my family friend my sister in the arts i wish i could be the shoulder you can cry on physically but idk if your near or not yes every one here is right you need a fresh start a new everything a bright smile and and i dont give a f$$$ attitude
cause in the end life is what you make it we all have been through b.s one point in our lives n overcame it now its your turn
i believe in you
if no one else does i do
if there is no one else there for you
i will be there
if no one else care
i will care
so will every one that posted their comments on here we are all here for you sister its ok to cry its ok to eat a big ass bowl of ice cream i wont judge cause i’d be right there with you lol i wish i could have said something sooner to you but i know this will get to you and when it does smile and have a great day that is about you ok.:):grin: things are going to change for you for the better

if you wanna talk you can always pm me

2 Likes