Is Anybody Here?

Very interesting question.

He explained damnation as meaning a situation where no one is coming to bail you out of trouble, or in his words a situation with no hope. What I think he means is its a situation where you have no choice but to embrace the path laid out to you like he did in the book.

Azazel said if you find a teaching which holds your interest, one that you are drawn toward, and then find an enemy within that teaching (something that checks you or a flag goes up regarding your interest), you have found a human element placed within it.

How can one ascend if your ascension program has fear involved? How can ascension be based on fear? Ask yourself, does Heaven really exist? Does Hell really exist?
Does fire exist in “Heaven”? Does Ice exist in “Hell”?

Your question brings up the illustration of how human control is maintained. Look at all the Religions of the world and their results from centuries past. Look for that fear that is placed somewhere within that system…and you will find it was placed there to keep control of those that participate in that religion by the overseers. It is placed there to hinder the ascension of the person. The progress within religion comes to a halt when the person is fed fear to keep their focus in check.

I asked about dualism…isn’t this an example of dualism?

He stated that duality is for the individual.
I am told that ascention is always a private matter. Dualism is within, it is never without…and I am still thinking about that. I failed to ask if damnation is within or without? I did not think about that at the time.

Maxx

Thanks, what I’m beginning to slowly learn is that if I am to learn anything, Ive got to get rid of all the crap I was originally taught! I can’t wait till my skill level gets to the point where I can experience these things for myself, rather than just scratching my head while reading books! In the meantime though, its lots of practice, and learning from this forum definitely helps.

Et Tu, Brutus. I’m with you…I too, “gotta long way to go, and a short time to get there…” I just hope my ole Bandit has enough gas to get me there…

Maxx

If it is any consulation…Azazel can pass through your spirit and and your body almost instantly and you can have a completely different look on what ever subject he chooses to teach you. I have seen it take place with a friend of mine. That persons knowledge base has had a dramatic awakening…Hang in there Brutus, I am at the same place you are.

Maxx

I don’t use labels much but I fit under the Luciferian umbrella quite well. I view Luciferianism and Satanism as different personally. None of my interactions with these entities has led me to believe that the christian legends of the fall from heaven are accurate. However, I do find it quite funny that the gun-toting christians screaming about freedom choose to worship the dictator in their holy storybook instead of the liberator.

Golly Gal, I do love that picture you created for me. How true.

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:25, topic:114”]If it is any consulation…Azazel can pass through your spirit and and your body almost instantly and you can have a completely different look on what ever subject he chooses to teach you. I have seen it take place with a friend of mine. That persons knowledge base has had a dramatic awakening
Maxx[/quote]

I dig this, Maxx. Not so long ago I was just an eclectic Pagan still bound by a number of dogma’s deriving from christianity.
But then came Azazel :slight_smile:

I understand completely…Not long ago I was the village idiot…now no one knows how to view me…I went the other direction…they do not know what to call me at all, now…lol.

Maxx

Maxx u were never the village idiot mate! This thread is good stuff but I’m still struggling with EAs saying damnation is having no hope of rescue but following your path… So who was going to rescue you when you were a gun toting Christian? Is this a kind of way of saying the Christian god could rescue you until you turn your back on him? That’s just Christianity by another name…surely it’s not the gun toting right wingers going to rescue us?

I’m tempted to think damnation is a symbolic term to say we have put ourselves mentally beyond the idea is being saved. Either there’s a saving deity or not. If there isn’t as everyone on here seems to believe then we are all saved and damned anyway depending on our own efforts it’s just some of us know it and some of us dont.

There are some things in life that you just have to experience when you come into this life…You have to EXPERIENCE them in order to grow from that moment. You have chosen plan A, if that does not happen, you have the backup plan B, and even plan C in case you do not come into the full walk you have designed for yourself…That said…know that another individual has the same thing laid out…sometimes those plans will intermix together and other times…not. We all learn by that experience and we CHOOSE to grow but in many cases the path becomes just too damn hard…I feel that the Divine cares not one way or another what happens as the law of nature is already in force and we just intermingle with it…so all this religion crap is created for a small few to control others…be wise as serpents…lol…do not fall for the delusion and you control your own plan A or plan B.

And being disguised as a village idiot always allows you to wander into places that even the wild Indians run from you…smile

Maxx

That’s how I took it Neophyte, and that’s actually something I did myself before reading EA’s work.

After working with occult practices for about 6 years I realized that I was being held back by a nagging doubt about christianity, that maybe there was a ‘right’ way to do it beyond the cult situation I was raised in, that maybe I was missing out on something really amazing and powerful. The only way I knew to find out was to immerse myself in it. I did it by approaching Jesus as I would if I were evoking an entity. I got nothing.

So I started studying the Bible and attempting to live strictly by Jesus’s words there, and ignoring the other craziness in it. I found flaws in the outline, since IMO real altruism is technically an impossibility because every charitable act I do is done in a selfish manner - to make me feel good about my actions. After working through this for a year, I was confident that the path of christianity, under any guise, was a path of cognitive dissonance. I no longer had to struggle with doubts.

I eased back into my occult work, and decided that it was necessary to make sure that the doubts wouldn’t come back so I made absolutely sure that I put myself beyond “salvation”. I talked to a multitude of preachers and theologians to find out the meaning of the “unforgivable sin” of blasphemy, and did every definition of it that I was able to nail down to a concrete action. Then I did rituals such as the Black Mass (without sacrificing an infant lol) and Paul Huson’s Lord’s Prayer Backward. Some people find these empty and silly, but I found them useful.

Hello all, I’m some sort of satanist, labels suck. I like to pick and.choose what I believe and I like all the adversity roles that certain gods and goddess have played all the way back to Sumerian religion. A large portion of everything in Christianity has been borrowed from somewhere else and thrown in the bible. The church’s best friend is Satan and would suffer greatly with out that sort of figure… they need him just as much as they need their christ.

It is true that Satanism and Christianity are brother and sister - the progeny of many generations of similar antagonistically opposing mythologies existing before them.

There will be much more stimulating discussion in this category of the forum when we finally arrive at the release of the Satanism program.

I definitely look forward to that.

Meditation, energy work, black pacts, and anything that takes you closer to oblivion