Is a communication with a spirit a part of evocation or invocation?

I’ve been evoking archangels for quite a while and it takes me exactly 23 minutes before I can communicate with these archangels.

Is invoking alright for communication? I’m pretty tired of evoking every once in a while

I have seen no problems with it so far. :+1:

2 Likes

Either works fine for communication. Although in evocation the spirit will likely TALK you through the process of learning what they are trying to teach. You may not exactly understand what they are talking about. That requires Invocation, where it becomes easier for the spirit to SHOW you exactly what it means. Evocation is better for knowledge and enlisting the spirit to do a task, invocation is better for understanding and using the spirits power to augment your own works. Invocation will leave far more of the the spirits energy in your energy body, and is thus better for transfiguration.

At least this has been my experience. Though communication can function perfectly well either way.

2 Likes

Yup , invoking is the safer and easier alternative if you ask me .

1 Like

Evocation is safe because you work with the archangel

In my opinion invoking would be a bit more dangerous since you are inviting energies, maybe they may not be so compatible :thinking: But I didnt encounter any problems with it so far.

2 Likes

Yes , but there is always the possibility of an imposter , invocation is assumption

1 Like

Actually invocation is far riskier then evocation. No matter what entity you are working with. Because you are calling the spirits energy into you. Invocation without a good sense of inner balance can destabilize you pretty bad. Invocation is after all a form of controlled possession. Evocation, the spirit does pass through your energy field and saturates it with their energy, though the effects are far more powerful initially, they pass quicker. Evocation forms a link to the spirit, Invocation makes part of the spirit you, and you part of the spirit. The link is far, FAR more intimate. This is why if you are worshiping an entity, it is generally considered better to invoke. But if you are performing sorcery it is better to evoke… There is a balance in all of this that simply cannot be explained in words. So I’m not going to even try.

2 Likes

I’d rather evoke, it says that you have to chant divine sentences for 2-5 minutes. As well as the evocation keys, they take an extra five minutes.

I have found out that revocation is indeed safer to work with than any other evocation/invocation types.

I found out that you don’t really need to follow what’s in the book all the time, for example I know that if I worked for each sentences for 30 seconds only each sentence and evocation keys instead of 5 minutes

Saves me time and the results were pretty much the same, whether it’s 30 seconds or 5 minutes, it doesn’t really matter from what I’ve experienced

I find evocation or invocation to be more “beginner” in a sense you’re more comfortable inviting them to your place because it’s your space, then you work your way up and out to where you can learn to communicate with them in etheric projection in their plane.

2 Likes