Is a Bedroom Altar Wise?

Mine is also in my bedroom.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone, the community here is amazing. I appreciate the feedback, Iā€™m excited to make my bedroom my temple now.

6 Likes

It really depends on the energies you work with/are present at the altar. Some may be super beneficial for your sleep (e.g. Qliphothic energies) and some may or may not be the best idea from the mundane perspective (e.g. necrotic energies).

I personally love the idea of having an altar in your bedroom, as it seems to be exposing you to the energies you work with on a much deeper level, and unless you are working with the energies that could potentially disturb your sleep, and if the entities have nothing against, I think itā€™s a good idea.
But donā€™t make the room to messy, lol.

5 Likes

IMO the bedroom is the best place because itā€™s there that you have the most privacy (if you live alone) and it where you can be yourself.

3 Likes

As long as you live alone, the bedroom is a great place for altars, and magic in general. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife that also sleeps in that room, maybe altars might better be set somewhere else. Unless of course your significant other is also a practitioner and works with the same/similar entities

4 Likes

I agree 100%.

3 Likes

I think it can work out really well. Have it off to one side where you arenā€™t ā€œall altar all the time,ā€ but itā€™s still part of the background fabric of your life

3 Likes

I live in an attic apartment on one side of my bedroom is my altar/temple and the best part is because the house has a pointed roof it looks like a pyramid.

3 Likes

Luckily I broke free from a relationship that didnā€™t meet me eye to eye so whatā€™s the point? Now I can practice alone without judgement and maybe even cross paths with someone on the same path. Great advice! Thank you.

5 Likes

https://photos.app.goo.gl/N7c72nNxS52REW5v8

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to be working with Qlipothic energies so thatā€™s perfect, what you are advising makes perfect sense. Thank you.

2 Likes

Love that, lots of character.

2 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks for asking this because Iā€™ve been wondering it too. Mine is in my bedroom for right now and Iā€™m comfortable with it. No problems thus far.

3 Likes