Is a Bedroom Altar Wise?

I live in an apartment, so maintenance comes in from time to time but normally never enter the bedroom unless instructed. I want to put an altar in my bedroom for privacy purposes, but thought that maybe it could disturb my sleep due to energized forces. Any opinions or comments appreciated! Also, this would be my first altar.

4 Likes

My altars are in my bedroom, never had a problem☺

6 Likes

I keep my altar in my bedroom, sometimes if something is bothering me in my sleep I’ll get up, do a quick prayer or meditation at the altar, and then I feel better. Also if you like lucid dream communion/dreamworking, having a place to sleep right there after the ritual is convenient.

6 Likes

Mines in my room. You’ll be fine.

6 Likes

My altars have always been in my room, Ive found the closer to my bed, the more busy my dreams are. Alot of my work tends to be done in my sleep now that my altar is next to my bed. You can always move it around if it bothers your sleep

2 Likes

You don’t wake up to a dark room with yellow eyes staring at you already?

5 Likes

Wow, that just opened a whole new way of thinking about the altar, thank you. It alters your state, I meditate mostly on my bed so that’s perfect.

1 Like

Ha, not yellow…

1 Like

Mine was in my bedroom for a while. I found it more beneficial than detrimental. Opened up some pretty cool experiences.

2 Likes

I have a Lucifer altar in my bedroom and I actually sleep better with it there. I would just be sure if you’re doing anything baneful to clean regularly.

5 Likes

I have two shrines and an altar in my bedroom; my bedroom is my temple. This has historical precedent in the Asclepieions of Ancient Greece where people would go to the temple of Asclapius for healing and sleep on the floor of the Adytum. Non venomous serpents would also share the space with them.

5 Likes

Its great for dreaming work.

3 Likes

Ok this picture is much better :wink: .

1 Like

I have open Sigils in my bedroom. And once there was a parasite so I’ve learned how to get rid of it from Lucifer. I do advise to clean your temple, it’s just like banishing if you do this with the right intend (vacuum cleaning and clearing dust with cleaning soap or vinegar with salt and water). And other options are LBRP or KOF banishing incantations.

4 Likes

The meditation or prayers above work fine too.

1 Like

The other was my alter ego :grin:

3 Likes

Oh my. :wink:

1 Like

My first altar was in my bedroom. Dont worry

4 Likes

Nope.Bedroom is the best place for magic.

2 Likes

I have one in my bedroom. Just banish after temple work and there should be no issues. Make sure to cover any charged items before you do it, though. Spirit altars are a little different, though. If you put one where you sleep I would suggest making sure you have a very healthy relationship with the spirit first.

5 Likes