Irregular heartbeats, vampirism, and Selene

So I just started a path working with the cult of Selene. It’s only been 3 days and I’ve already noticed some rather concerning changes. So far every day I pray to Selene, Artemis, and ambrogio to change me. I ask that their energy flow through my veins and my chakras. I give a blood offering. Then I open a sigil that I’d channeled for the cult of Selene. And breathe in the energy as it comes into the room.

The first 2 days I’d worked with them my heartbeat became very irregular. It would speed up intensely and then slow way down but beat harder. This would dissipate after the ritual was done, leaving me alert but with a sense of inexplicable fear. On the third day however, it’s been a few hours since I’d closed the ritual and the irregular beating has continued.

I am very healthy, I do plenty of cardio, my heart has not been an issue in the past. I’m wondering if any one here has had similar results when working with vampiric energy? Or if anyone has had similar occurrences with other entities?

3 Likes

Selene has some overwhelming energy. She can be very intimidating but is also a pleasant Goddess. Maybe that’s the reason why?

2 Likes

Selene has nothing to do with vampirism, besides a late myth that she was once human who became a vampire through her lover. Selene is the embodiment of the moon. Which later her position was overshadowed by Artemis just as her brother Helios by Apollo.

4 Likes

I suppose her energy could have been a factor. I’ve worked with many demons and dark Gods/Goddesses and never felt this though. Either way I’m looking forward to getting to know Selene more.

Velenos, you have a good point. From what I remember of the myth though, her husband Ambogio was granted many vampiric traits by and Artemis caused their descendants to gain those same traits. Is there a vampiric deity you would recommend? I’ve alwasy been partial to the Olympic pantheon.

1 Like

The Greek pantheon doesn’t have vampiric deities, you’re more likely to find a vampire deity in Egypt or Aztec, two in Egypt being Set and Aset, and two in Aztec being Tezcatlipoca and Tlazolteotl.

2 Likes

Forcing your chakras open and dealing with blocks will do this to you. Most people who work with chakras don’t seem to understand that they’re essentially messing with their endocrine system every time they do this. An imbalance in your endocrine system can lead to some serious health related complications.

3 Likes

You beat me to it.

1 Like

Could you elaborate on this some more? It has caught my interest.

1 Like

Alternative medicine - Sharecare.

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Irregular heartbeats, vampirism, and Selene:

@anon48079295 I’ll have to expand my horizon I suppose. Never really worked with the Aztec pantheon but it would be interesting to get a feel for some of their deities.

@3rd_Eye_Drops The chart and the link are actually super helpful. Thank you. That makes me wonder though, what happens to the endocrine system when people try to remove the chakras. Even if it’s only temporary it must have interesting effects.

2 Likes

Hello.can you send Selene’s sigils and prayers to these deities?

Selene doesn’t have a sigil mate.

isn’t that Selene’s sigil?

The Selene that’s a vampire was a later mythological addition of a human who became a vampire Goddess, V.K isn’t much of a good source as he also deifies Arachne who is not a goddess but a human woman who was turned into a spider.

If you want to contact the actual Titan Goddess Selene/Luna and not a thoughtform created and fed by people like that you are better to use her Orphic hymn.

https://www.hellenion.org/selene/orphic-hymn-9-to-selene/

1 Like

please give me a link to the cult of Selene.

Uh…you do realize the cult of Selene was an actual physical group not an online website…right? and was a long time ago…

1 Like