Invoking The Phoenix

Here is an account of my accidental invocation of the phoenix.

I was directed by my body to put a plate down. It felt like I wasn’t there. Then, I started burning paper on the plate and stared through the flames. As I kept staring, the flames spoke to me through vibrations. I did this for about 1 or 2 hours. I didn’t even notice the time go by; I was so focused. After; I was directed by my spirit on when to stop and I did. Then I went to bed.

Now looking back I can see how much that incident has changed me. I used to be very quiet both in mind and body. Now I talk more- I’m more outspoken and I’m able to hold a conversation better.

On the other hand the phoenix has made me go through so much shit to be where I’m at today. It’s not an easy energy to work with; and TOTALLY not recommended for beginners. I feel as if my time with the phoenix is coming to an end; though the being will always be with me.

I needed to transform, and transform I did. I love who I am today and wouldn’t change it for the world.

Has anyone else worked with the phoenix? If so, what were your experiences?

3 Likes

Isn’t this Flereous? Can someone correct me if I’m wrong?

1 Like

So you think that I might have accidentally made contact with Flereous?

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken, I think one of his manifestations is the Phoenix.

1 Like

Wow. That’s very interesting. The phoenix was/is an incredible force in my life. If this was the result with working with Flereous; then I’m excited to start working with other demons. :blush:

I am working with Phenex right now. Just make a bond with him, treat with respect. I would say he is a very pleasant entity to work with.
But every entity is great to work with if you treat it well, right? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, exactly! Respect is key. He kicked my ass, but I appreciate it because it was all worth it. :grin:

1 Like

Thats exactly what we need sometimes, a kick in the ass :smiley:

1 Like

Haha! Exactly. May I ask why you are currently working with him?

I was very interested in summoning something. Did tons of research, did read tons of articles and figured out that he would be great to begin with.
And holy fuck, im not dissapointed in what i have today.

1 Like

Wow, so you began with him too? It was my first invocation. Because of what I have been through with him; I don’t recommend starting with him. I was always drawn to the phoenix so in essence my spirit was calling out to him already. And on that night; he came into me and directed the whole invocation. Do you still have access to the articles? And what is a change you’ve noticed since working with flereous/the phoenix?

1 Like

Oh, many to begin with. First, he teached me how to communicate with their beings, secondly, he got me a new phone, he gave my dad a serious sickness for a few days because of moral abusement…and there is stuff planned in the days ahead. I made a bond with him. Today written a poem, yesterday a friend drew his sigil on my arm.
Also, yesterday he showed himself to me. I saw him for a part of a second, but with bear eyes.
So, many changes, great changes. He even lets me to call him “teacher”, “guardian”, and most importantly, “friend”.

1 Like

Some stuff he does by himself, to help me in my life (for example: new phone) without even asking.

1 Like

That’s amazing! I’m happy that you’re having so much success with him.

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like