Invoking Eligos

I just performed an invocation of eligos for the first time, regarding a court case. What a wonderful energy and experience. Anyone have any experiences with this demon that they would like to share? It went well for me it seems.

1 Like

I made a homemade candle for Eligos, with herbs and essential oils. The sigil was easy to draw out, and I didn’t require too much blood. This demon has an interesting way of communicating telepathically. I was assured that the outcome will be in our favor. Would love to hear some experiences.

1 Like

I would sure like updates if possible. I’ve always thought King Belial was best for court cases and legal matters.

2 Likes

Well he is, but eligos is a Duke and also very capable of procuring favor in court cases, will bring secrets of your targets to light.

2 Likes

Thanks for that. I now realize some demons could help with the same tasks with similar or even same results. Interesting.

1 Like

I would invoke both of them at different times.

2 Likes

I see. I’m guessing the clash of energies? And with simple Sigil magick, would it be more of dialogue with the particular demon rather than a complete evocation or invocation?