Invokation works

For the next 2-3 months I will be without a Sanctum where I can work rituals and evokations. I have determined to work invokations in my house instead.
It will be hard as I will be surrounded by my 6 dogs who may explode at any minute, but I gotta do something. I am thinking a floorcloth Universal circal
small altar, afew candles and some insence (can’t be much as the wife is allergic to damn near anything.
I would appreciate any pointers. I would like to do it before bed, as I intend to bring whatever I ‘invoke’ with me to dream-world.
I miss my Family !!! Friends and Empowered Ones!!!
Thanks
FDM

That sounds like it will cover the basics - can you get outside? I know I mentioned this to you before, Belial seems to really like being evoked in a grove of trees, using the morning mist as an evocation base. So if you can find any outdoors spot, I think some spirits may be very into this kind of thing.

Too much incense makes me ill as well, so that was a very useful discovery.

Also, time to build yourself an Astral Temple, maybe? :slight_smile:

You can link it to the small amount of items you have, and these can be very powerful.

Here’s an odd suggestion that I’ve had a bit of success with. If you are tight on space, and need some privacy, hit the bathroom, crank up the shower to as hot as it will go and you can get more of the watery spirits to manifest in the steam. Doesn’t work so well (at least for me) to get other nonwatery spirits to manifest, but it’s better than nothing.

Yeah, outside would be great, but the winter weather is leaving everything freezing/soggy and windy, but I do have some excellant places nearby should the weather warm and dry up abit.
Astral temple, I will give it a go, just hope my dogs allow it.
it will happen I hope better than I could wish for.
Thanks Lady E !

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:7098”]That sounds like it will cover the basics - can you get outside? I know I mentioned this to you before, Belial seems to really like being evoked in a grove of trees, using the morning mist as an evocation base. So if you can find any outdoors spot, I think some spirits may be very into this kind of thing.

Too much incense makes me ill as well, so that was a very useful discovery.

Also, time to build yourself an Astral Temple, maybe? :slight_smile:

You can link it to the small amount of items you have, and these can be very powerful.[/quote]

Wow, thanks! that suggestion was seriously pregnant with possibilities!
Times, they be good !!!

This is something I’m very familiar with and experience every time I take a shower. Having intimate spirits at a daily basis, let you experience a varied amount of different experiences.

I think water is a strong current to make physical manifestations possible, just like fabric cloths and textiles that covers our skin. Any current that charges electricity do seems to help in manifestations of spirits and entities, rather than the spirit is from the elements of water.

If you want to bring them in your dreams, you just need to bring the tools in your dreams, the circle, the triangle, your intention and your focus and your brain.