Invokation of one's god self

We all have one or we’d be mundanes and mud souls like the rest of the world’s population.I have a question or two:

How did YOU invoke him/her/it and did you “become” or run screaming into the night vowing to become a Christian?

Did you get THE god self or an extension of “him” into another world or realm?

Just how did it feel standing on the lip of all creation, ejaculating through a limp penis, knowing that ANY thing you ever wanted could be yours THEN and THERE and not wanting a damn thing? THIS is the important one!bonus points if all your enemies dropped dead and chicks/guys you barely knew, suddenly found their way to your bed!

Inquiring Magi are curious.

I’m playing with doing this, looking to evoke a Godself in the future, myself having realized the Godhood I’m looking to obtain. There are many forms that the Godself can realize, so I’m looking to tune into the version of myself that has obtained a particular form of Godhood realization, and then learning the exact process towards doing so. It would be a particular form of personal initiation, and I wouldn’t want to have him around for everything. Rather, give me the training wheels, and point me in the direction of where I need to go, and I will take it from there. This is what I am doing, as an initiation into the self-created work I’m going to be doing.

Find your alpha incarnation.

Alpha incarnation? Is that a recognized concept that I just never heard, or is that an idea you formulated? Either way, would you mind explaining?

Each of us are Sorcerers/magicians because a part of us remembers when we were “gods” or we would not be so. :slight_smile:
I’m not sure if its a recognized concept, I assume much at times.the information came from asking the right being at the right time, the right question.

YOUR ALPHA INCARNATION is that “you” which first stepped into the material realm.Without doubt, he is a MASTER at sorcery,because at that time he was yet what mankind terms "a god"IF you can invoke him/her/it, they can teach you things which only work for you, but will work well!Not to sound arrogant, but once this is done, you will be living a “MY will be done moment”. HOWEVER,
There is ALWAYS that fucking however.
BE damn sure you can handle the energy which will flow through your being, once you have built up your aura and trained your body to properly
Chanel it, the sky is the limit, but you will get bored fast with nothing else to challenge you.IF you do not build yourself up to your full potential, your career as a Sorcerer could be over in a flash!the LEAST you could expect is to shred your aura, if you damage your aura badly enough, you can no longer interact with the universe.no aura= no magic other than plying demons and fallen to do things for you, and THAT will most likely be severely weakened!

1 Like

[quote=“Magus shadow, post:5, topic:1701”]Each of us are Sorcerers/magicians because a part of us remembers when we were “gods” or we would not be so. :slight_smile:
I’m not sure if its a recognized concept, I assume much at times.the information came from asking the right being at the right time, the right question.

YOUR ALPHA INCARNATION is that “you” which first stepped into the material realm.Without doubt, he is a MASTER at sorcery,because at that time he was yet what mankind terms "a god"IF you can invoke him/her/it, they can teach you things which only work for you, but will work well!Not to sound arrogant, but once this is done, you will be living a “MY will be done moment”. HOWEVER,
BE damn sure you can handle the energy which will flow through your being, once you have built up your aura and trained your body to properly
Chanel it, the sky is the limit, but you will get bored fast with nothing else to challenge you.IF you do not build yourself up to your full potential, your career as a Sorcerer could be over in a flash!the LEAST you could expect is to shred your aura, if you damage your aura badly enough, you can no longer interact with the universe.no aura= no magic other than plying demons and fallen to do things for you, and THAT will most likely be severely weakened![/quote]

I’m a bit skeptical about the alpha incarnation concept as it is presented here. I mean you could be right, but is this a concept that you have personally investigated? I’m not entirely sure how beings first begin to incarnate in the physical, but so far I don’t know of anything to indicate that the first incarnation will be any more or less potent then the ones after it. Well this will be something for me to investigate in the near future when some stuff happens if I remember to do so.

[quote=“defectron, post:6, topic:1701”][quote=“Magus shadow, post:5, topic:1701”]Each of us are Sorcerers/magicians because a part of us remembers when we were “gods” or we would not be so. :slight_smile:

Chanel it, the sky is the limit, but you will get bored fast with nothing else to challenge you.IF you do not build yourself up to your full potential, your career as a Sorcerer could be over in a flash!the LEAST you could expect is to shred your aura, if you damage your aura badly enough, you can no longer interact with the universe.no aura= no magic other than plying demons and fallen to do things for you, and THAT will most likely be severely weakened![/quote]

I’m a bit skeptical about the alpha incarnation concept as it is presented here. I mean you could be right, but is this a concept that you have personally investigated? I’m not entirely sure how beings first begin to incarnate in the physical, but so far I don’t know of anything to indicate that the first incarnation will be any more or less potent then the ones after it. Well this will be something for me to investigate in the near future when some stuff happens if I remember to do so.[/quote]

I like the idea of it, although for the reason you stated, I would also choose an evocation rather than invocation. I am not quite sure I buy the idea that you can “permanently damage” your aura, a lot of that sounds like scare tactics or backlashes that people place on themselves. Not sounding arrogant, but I have done a pretty decent deal of activity that I had “no business doing,” exciting kundalini and things like that. I have to say that many of these reactions, going insane and things of that nature, come from a lack of mental awareness of what might be going on, and fear.

I’ve got diabetes, and according to these spiritual disciplines like qigong and yoga, this is certainly due to energetic blockages, which should certainly bar me from trying to excite kundalini energy. When I was working with Microcosmic Orbit and certain kriyas, things did initially start feeling overwhlmming, but once I calmed down and stopped being afraid, stuff wasn’t bad at all. Again, you aren’t talking to an adept here, so this is based on what I would consider a small amount of experience. BUt I don’t know how you could permanently cut off your magic power, I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t be long for this world if that happened.

I’m a bit skeptical about the alpha incarnation concept as it is presented here. I mean you could be right, but is this a concept that you have personally investigated? I’m not entirely sure how beings first begin to incarnate in the physical, but so far I don’t know of anything to indicate that the first incarnation will be any more or less potent then the ones after it. Well this will be something for me to investigate in the near future when some stuff happens if I remember to do so.
[/quote]
Simple. we are gods.when we first took form here for whatever reason, we brought our powers and memories with us, but for whatever reason, being physical either blocks access to them or errodes them.The greatest magic of all is remembering. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

I like the idea of it, although for the reason you stated, I would also choose an evocation rather than invocation. I am not quite sure I buy the idea that you can “permanently damage” your aura, a lot of that sounds like scare tactics or backlashes that people place on themselves. Not sounding arrogant, but I have done a pretty decent deal of activity that I had “no business doing,” exciting kundalini and things like that. I have to say that many of these reactions, going insane and things of that nature, come from a lack of mental awareness of what might be going on, and fear.

I’ve got diabetes, and according to these spiritual disciplines like qigong and yoga, this is certainly due to energetic blockages, which should certainly bar me from trying to excite kundalini energy. When I was working with Microcosmic Orbit and certain kriyas, things did initially start feeling overwhlmming, but once I calmed down and stopped being afraid, stuff wasn’t bad at all. Again, you aren’t talking to an adept here, so this is based on what I would consider a small amount of experience. BUt I don’t know how you could permanently cut off your magic power, I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t be long for this world if that happened.
[/quote]

Might be a good idea. someone was “holding my hand” when I found mine. :slight_smile: so I tend to be cautious when telling others how to.

Did you read EA’s newsletter about the witches? THAT was THEIR fate.is it permanent? depends on how “charitable” the angel was feeling, and knowing angels, not very.One of the most direct methods of getting a magic user out of your hair is to shred his aura with an overload of his opposite elemental nature’s energy.oddly, the more “astrally aware” a person is, the more vulnerable their aura.guess its to keep the Sorcerous ranks free of assholes.LOL
Auras can also be poisoned, again referring back to Mr. Koetting’s newsletter,THAT is what happened to the dude who was cursed.just loaded up with all kinds of negativity magnets and self destructive energies.THAT was the bad news…
The Aura can also be shielded and ever FORTIFIED by use of a servitor or egrigore made to mimic your being and double its strength.can also be used as a kind of “back up” for your mind, but possessing people is wrong, even to me.

I too am not long for this realm, I made a deal a decade ago to teach what I was given, in return my legs would work again and my needs would be met, NEEDS, not wants you see.heh.That decade draws to a close.my advice, cut a deal. :slight_smile:
I do not regret a moment of mine.there are those who would
rip their own eyes out to see what I have seen. :smiley: :smiley:

[quote=“Magus shadow, post:8, topic:1701”]I too am not long for this realm, I made a deal a decade ago to teach what I was given, in return my legs would work again and my needs would be met, NEEDS, not wants you see.heh.That decade draws to a close.my advice, cut a deal. :slight_smile:
I do not regret a moment of mine.there are those who would
rip their own eyes out to see what I have seen. :smiley: :D[/quote]

Damn that sounds intense. You said your deal was to teach. but you’re “not long for this realm”? Are you just going to another place, finishing your work in this realm, or was it a life-ending deal? I mean if it’s the latter… talk about goin’ hard! That’s conviction if nothing else

It seems my “contract” may be renewed under another Benefactor…MAY BE.
No, but the deal was health and mobility and needs met.I’m as close to death now as I was when I was graciously given my extension.

I can’t honestly say.Its called Elsewhere because we don’t know what else to call it.parts of it mirror this world, parts are other worlds or realms.where I’m going there are flat top pyramids and ice plains.IF I have left a big enough dent in the minds of man, I will be given power there.