Invocation without 3 eye?

Hi i was wondering is it possible to do invocation ritual and invite demon/spirit without opened third eye ?

If no is there any chant to open the third eye ?
I saw on satania channel asmodeus third eye chant open and with azazel i think but i dont want to use chants from other kings.

Also if it comes to invocation what types of invocation are. They are different or always spirit takes full control.

And if i would like to do invocation with what i should be careful and how to do it safe ? Im also curious about this.

Thank You

First, define what you mean by “invocation?”

Traditionally, invocation is the taking on of the qualities and traits of a spirit (it’s not possession). You do it to make that particular quality or trait a part of yourself.

However, some demonolators, like the author S Connolly, re-define invocation as basically a form of evocation, only instead of compelling the spirit to show up, you just extend a polite invitation (Connolly refers to traditional evocation as summoning by gunpoint).

3 Likes

Thank you, so its impossible without opened third eye ?

No, it’s not impossible. What you actually need for a successful invocation, rather than an open third eye, is the ability to sense/feel energy, so you will know when the essence of the entity enters your body.

2 Likes

@EnvyCat Yeah @DarkestKnight is right you have to be able to sense changes in energy around you during the ritual. Usually when you invite the spirit or deity into your ritual space you might sense a change in temperature or the candles flickering like crazy ect.

1 Like

I have not opened third eye yet i dont know how. I rather chant than music but only what chants i can find is on channel satania its asmodeus third eye chant to open it and same with azazel but i wont use these chants cuz i wont use from other kings.

I learned the candle flame signs. So now i know when Belial is around it starting to jump. Or i can hear creaks in my walls. I noticed that only in ritual it happening.

I saw him couple of times in meditation when i was visualise his sigil or i saw him in dreams.

Question: if i have not opened 3 eye. Can i hear spirits when i am half asleep ? I was hearing voices but i always question was it dream, my mind or spirit talking. Usualy i cant hear it clear mostly its like mumble but somethimes i can hear clearly just few words. I hope its spirits or belial.

For example few times maybe i was hearing scream like in my mind when i was half asleep. Of course when i heard it i was out of sleep. But this scream was like i distant. So dont know its me or spirits.

If i may ask do you know other ways to contact which the contact would be in two ways execpt ouija board. I will be grateful for some advise.

Damn im sorry for this long message and thank you.

1 Like

@EnvyCat the reason you can sense it more in a half asleep/ half awake senario is because your senses are in a state that is altered. So you just need to keep practicing putting yourself into this state. As for hearing spirits eventually you might be able to hear them telepathically but you need to separate your internal voice which sounds like you talking in your head and the spirit voice which will sound different to you completely.

2 Likes

Thank you i will try to find out how and learn it thanks

1 Like