Invocation with Sitri?

I checked the posts i could find but didn’t find much info on what food drinks etc Prince Sitri likes? Can someone recommend me some? And what can you tell me about invocation with him? What does it feel like? Do you feel him just a bit in the back fo your head or? And he won’t do it again but only this one time we agree upon? How do i partially let him in my body just for a while for him to experience what i’m experiencing? Because i read that’s a good offering too, and i can’t get it out of my mind so i think he may find that as an appropriate offering as well maybe? But i’m not sure, how to write it properly in a petition and how to do it properly.

Also should/can i put a perfume on his sigil and then spray it on me when i need to? I read something about that but there wasn’t much info and i don’t want to offend him, and use something for myself that was on his sigil. I don’t know.

2 Likes

Offer orange or pear’s juice, rabbit, sheep or goat’s meat, or valerian. I think you may use the same perfume (musk, sandalwood or violet) on the sigil and yourself, in case giving an explanation. These were Venus correspondences; theoretically, the leopard’s look that the Goetia assigns to Sitri would have something of Mars too…

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

You’re welcome :slight_smile: , also, I forgot to mention the fig as a possible offering.

1 Like

Okay, thank you!

1 Like

The experience I had with him was wonderful he had me laughing lol his energy is very sexual it’s like your craving it and your just it’s alot to explain but it’s like a highly intense feeling

He takes most offering but if he feels like possetion is what he wants that’s a good offering

1 Like

Can i ask do you know how do i do invocation properly? I will try to check for more info but still… Also this is just partial possession right? For however long we both agree upon? And I will know what’s going on too? Sorry for the questions, he’s the first one i’m considering doing invocation for so i’m nervous how that will go.

No I don’t know how I do evocation but still in correctly I can’t see them but I can hear the physically and telapathicly a full either is actually hard to accomplish I assume it’s up to what you decide you can do either and it should be fine

1 Like

Okay, thank you :slight_smile:

No problem at all

1 Like