Invocation time question

Hi all, so I have a question regarding invocation time as said in most books invocation can be done when moon 2,4,6,8,10,12 days old but what if I make some spells without really invocation i mean I don’t want the demon to manifest in crystal ball or black mirror usually I cast my spells without all this however I am always stuck with mentioned days so the question is ::: is this a must to do all kind of spells and asking demonic help during this days? Or these only in case I wanna summon a demon and make the full evocation, will it be possible to still doing demonic spell casting in all the days during the waxing and waining moon?
Thank you in advance

2 Likes

Honestly, with all of my workings I’ve never went based off of a time schedule or moon phases. Full moons I do reiki charging and maybe a normal ritual but me personally I don’t feel as it determines outcomes. I’ve invoked and evoked any time of the day, even at work everyday. Maybe others will pop in for suggestions but based off of my experience, it doesn’t really matter.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience. I have good results in past 2 years but I always follow old books about time thing and I don’t feel its really make any sense as I am a bit active now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah it’s kind of like a “beginner guideline” as I should say? When I started with Wicca I went by a time schedule and when I entered further down the rabbit hole and started with invocation and evocation I was like, fuck waiting and hasn’t seemed to dissapoint so :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

I am at this point right now! I cant wait lol

1 Like

Absolutely you can do it anytime, any place any day actually…
I haven’t actually sticked to times etc, but when I do want to manifest proper results and it is a proper ritual, I will go with the times.

That’s just my opinion…
But if you just want to evoke or invoke… Any. Time will do…

1 Like