Invocation of Lilith - im confused

So today i invoked Lilith again at night before going to bed. Wrote a letter , charged her sigil , dropped blood on the letter and burned it did some chants and then meditated. Soon i felt a weird energy surrounding me and I saw a succcubus infront of me who gave me a kiss . Then I Feld Lilith surrounding me and she took me with her to some weird dimension / dream world . There were only demons there and the first one we saw was looking kinda evil so lilith teleported us away . At first she had black hair and black eyes with Stars inside of them . Then she had orange hair and looked a lot younger . She was very nice tho and took me by my hand . Then I met some other demons and talked to them it looked like a school or something and I asked them is everyone here like this ? And they just talked to me like I’m a normal person then some other girl / demon told me to come with her and not with Lilith and I said no then Lilith said call me and I did and I woke up. I’m confused . After I woke up I had 2 more lucid dreams where I looked for Lilith but didn’t find her . I wanted to spend more time with here . Anyone knows what this means ? Greets👍🏽

1 Like

You’d need to provide a but more context for someone to be able to give a useful opinion. What was in the letter ?

1 Like

I basically asked her to come into my life , fill me with her power let me feel her presence be her student feel her sexuality , stuff like that

1 Like

In that case, I’d take your dream to mean she’s willing to work with you. I recommend you evoke her again normally, oppose to through a dream

2 Likes

Hmm what do you mean by evoke normally ? I just meditated in my bed after I did all that stuff and then started vibrating shouldn’t I do the same again tonight ?

1 Like

Ah, I’d misunderstood your first post. I thought you’d performed the ritual and then gone to sleep. A normal evocation would involve entering a meditative state and drawing the desired entity forth. Assuming that’s what you did initially ?

Yes exactly

1 Like