Invocation of Iblis

the Iblis or to arabic:(ابی مره ابلیس) is a king of jin,He is the enemy of allah(islamic name of God) and His servants, the servants who serve to a external purpose , he is the enemy of every external god who asks you to sacrifice yourself ,like Jesus,
The Jews call him Azazel, he is not your enemy, he is your best friend, he just asks you to give up your sins or limitations and look at yourself to find the God within you to worship yourself.
In the story of the creation of Adam, God asked Iblis to prostrate to Adam, but he did not.
Adam was weak and ignorant, he was unaware of his abilities and did not know that he could be a god like God himself. (It was Cain who accepted the forbidden knowledge and became a god, Cain is Baphomet)
he knew that God saw Adam and his children as sheep, ignorant sheep that went any way God wanted, Iblis gave man knowledge and turned him into a free goat, not a sheep.

to summon Iblis write this sigil in your hand (with black color) and say:
answer me o enemy of allah, o abbi marah

10 Likes

Great topic and pretty accurate. I have stated that before that I came to know by myself and verify the Abe Murrah the king of Monday is actually Azazel and that the king of Saturday mammon aba noukh is actually Lucifer Amaymon.

I suggested you check out my free version of my book in the forum:

But I wanted to ask you if the sigil you provided was your own gnosis or did u see it in a book?

Hail Lucifer
Hail Azazel

3 Likes

Saman, any more information on Eblis evocation? what was your experience working with him?
just curious are you Persian?

Excellent work!!!

2 Likes

Thank you, I will read it,
I found that sigil in an old Arabic book,
The spirits of the days of the week are different in each system, for example, the Yazidis call the spirit of Saturday “Kamosh”, and if you are interested, I found 9 names of the iblis: abbi marah, tiqor, dofah,lamnosh, nyah hovah, lafitodeh, tosh and sia qoveh

Also, Shaitan and Abi Harith are his names

3 Likes

When you write this sigil in your hand, you make a stronger summons than any other summon in the Western system because you are possessed by him and a strong physical connection is established between you, he is very interested in your ascent and when You summon him. Every outer chain is broken in you, he helps you find your true self and seek power…

4 Likes

A reminder to please keep all posts in English, as per the rules of this forum. All posts in other languages will be removed.

1 Like

Okay.

Thank you Saman, I will defiantly try to use this method to work with him.
Hail Iblis

2 Likes

The easiest way to invoke a Bliss is to use his name and act as if you are him. Is glorify his story.

2 Likes

SAMAN
Any specific instructions like daytime/nighttime, specific hand for the sigil, the sigil is drawn in the palm area, or any other area on the hand like wrist area how many times say this incantation after drawing the sigil.

Infernal Blessings upon you always. SubhanIBLIS

The sigli u wrote is for disconnection

1 Like