Invocation of HGA

Hi.
Is there a way of doing an invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel? I rather like and prefer the idea of calling and inviting the HGA to cohabit with me permanently, instead of first going through a ritual such as the Abramelin Operation.
is there someone here who has successfully performed such an invocation, or managed to get permanently through a medum like an entheogenic product? I am considering iboga, which is very powerful.
Cannabis has never had any effect on me somehow.
Please, can somebody advise me?

1 Like

Crowley used the invocation of the Bornless One.

It got me results. I recommend it.

2 Likes

yes there is! and hereā€™s one way to do it if you are willing to try.

head over here to frater r.oā€™s website. he explains how to use your astrological chart to chart the name of your personal daimon and your personal goetic daimon based on your birth chart.

as pherogoph explains in their version of the same generation, if you are born after sunset, you have a night birth and you calculate your prenatal syzygy based on the previous NEW moon from your birthdate. if you have a day birth after sunrise, you calculate your prenatal syzygy based on the previous FULL moon from your birthdate.

when you are done, you will calculate your good and goetic daimonā€™s names in agrippaā€™s english, kabbalist english, greek, and hebrew. you will also gain their numerical values. you may want to copy the daimon names and astrological symbols and create a pair of personal sigils for each. this is your own personal link to your guardian spirits.

one way to do the possession rite is to lay the ace cards of the minor arcana around you in the four directions: ace of swords in the east, ace of wands in the south, ace of cups in the west, and ace of cups in the north. then gaze the cards one by one to conjure the spirits of each quarter: raphael in the east, michael in the south, gabriel in the west, and uriel in the north. then call your daimon by name and command it to connect with your spirit in the name of eheieh, and command your own spirit to rise and connect with your daimon in the name of yehoshua. as you do this, you see yourself colored deep, almost blackish purple lightening until it becomes bright white, and then bright white with gold flecks, and you conjure your daimon with glossolalia and limb levitation until the spirit is speaking through you. when you connect them you become yehoshua (eheieh yehoshua), the sun of the living god. that is the magical and more legitimate version of the baptism of the holy spirit in christianity, and with it you are able to receive illumination from the creator according to kabbalism, and the ability to command spirits. or at least thatā€™s how the story goes. ymmv in actual practice, but yeah.

or, you may use liber samekh as a possession rite instead if you know how to do it.

either way, possession rites are explained in section 16 of mastering evocation.

1 Like

Thanks so much, The Fool, I can easily do the ritual as you describe it here, only Astrology has never been my strong point or even one of my preferred Liberal Arts.
By frater r.o do you mean Rufus Opus?
Anyway, I am totally hopeless at calculating and producing all those things you suggest. But if I knew them, I could easily do the ritual. My mother is still alive, so I could ask her at which period of the day I was born. But Iā€™d still need someone to do the calculations for me. The Angels you mention here are the ones I pray with and work with on a regular basis, since I am an Essene, by faith.; and I also pray in the name of Yeshua. So your advice is sound, only, I am hopeless in Astrology.
Thanks to your advice, I 'll begin directly with the ritual, after a fast, and hope for the best, even though some of what you advise me to use here will be missing. Thanks again.

If you follow the first link the fool gave, there will be an explanation on how to generate a chart and get all the information you need. Iā€™ll just insert a short caveat - since we are talking about the exact degree of the Moon, which moves through the zodiac fairly quickly, youā€™ll want to get the exact time of your birth. If you have a copy of your birth certificate, that would be ideal, as I have found that, interestingly enough, mothers often get the time of birth wrong.

You can also check Jason Millerā€™s book ā€˜ā€˜The Sorcererā€™s Secretsā€™ā€™.It contains two versions of the bornless one invocation.One very long and a short one.
You can view the short one hereā€¦
[url=http://www.spellsofmagic.com/read_post.html?post=468832]File Not Found

Anyway, I am totally hopeless at calculating and producing all those things you suggest. But if I knew them, I could easily do the ritual. My mother is still alive, so I could ask her at which period of the day I was born.
[/quote]

If you follow the first link the fool gave, there will be an explanation on how to generate a chart and get all the information you need. Iā€™ll just insert a short caveat - since we are talking about the exact degree of the Moon, which moves through the zodiac fairly quickly, youā€™ll want to get the exact time of your birth. If you have a copy of your birth certificate, that would be ideal, as I have found that, interestingly enough, mothers often get the time of birth wrong.
That is because you donā€™t know my mother. Her memory is encyclopaedic and she is 80 this year. She had ten children and she remembers exactly which day and at what time we were all born, she even remembers the weight of each one.
I followed the liber Samekh link and copied the invocation which I intend to print out and use. Thanksā€¦

Or you can just ask your hga. I know this sounds weird but I got the name of my hga by asking. What you do is get your favorite incense, piece of music, pictures. Something that makes you happy, then make a loud statement that you want their name. Lay or sit in a comfortable position and go into a light trance but dont force it and let it come to you. I got this in the mail in a little book and I thought why the hell not. I didnt use any props just relaxed and went into the light trance and it was like someone came up to you told you their name and walked away. When my hga told me hr name it was in a distinct female voice. Hope this helps. Dont know if you can use this for invocation but I figured why not.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œMilla, post:1, topic:4228ā€]Hi.
Is there a way of doing an invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel? I rather like and prefer the idea of calling and inviting the HGA to cohabit with me permanently, instead of first going through a ritual such as the Abramelin Operation.
is there someone here who has successfully performed such an invocation, or managed to get permanently through a medum like an entheogenic product? I am considering iboga, which is very powerful.
Cannabis has never had any effect on me somehow.
Please, can somebody advise me?[/quote]

Yes, you can invoke your HGA but this comes next. The first step is to establish a first contact. The simplest method is to kneel down and pray, asking our HGA to contact us. It is as simple as that. Abramelin incense and oil can be ordered on the Internet. They are optional, but nice to really get into the right mindset. One should also read the Sacred Magic of Abramelin during the phase of incubation. If one is already able to evoke spirits and communicate with then, the HGA tends to manifest within a few days or weeks of daily evocation. No need to live in seclusion.

One may start to feel a presence, someone touching us, moving around us, etc. When a real genuine contact is made, one cannot doubt it. I had never felt such unconditional love before. It feet like being in the presence of the holiest and most sacred entity one could have dreamed of.

We then start to see our angel, obtain his or her name. We may also ask our HGA for a word of power or mantra to invoke him or her. Gradually, we begin to merge with our angel. The presence gets subtler and subtler. The HGA may suddenly disappear, and this will mark the Crossing of the Abyss, the entry into the Dark Night of the Senses.

The complete genuine invocation experience take place beyond the Abyss and manifests as the first stage of enlightenment. The sense of self drops suddenly. We become nothing and see our self in all things. This is what Crowley called ā€œthe death of self under the night of Panā€. Then the HGA become our teacher, guiding us up to the uncreated source of all things, our unborn origin beyond being and non-being, beyond good and evil, beyond the beyond.

2 Likes

Thanks Alex.
This has been very instructive and so easy to understand. You know, I have always known the name of my HGA. but when it came to me, i dismissed it as a figment of my imagination, but the convivtion has remained with me for years now. iā€™ll call again in the next few days to get that necessary confirmation, then Iā€™ll proceed as you advise. Thanks.

Thanks Milla. Glad you find it interesting. The process is actually very simple.
For more details about the method and what to expect, you may wish to download the free short eBook ā€œThree Steps To Heavensā€ from the following website:

[url=http://thebaptistshead.co.uk/2009/11/27/three-steps-to-heaven-how-to-practice-magick-2/]http://thebaptistshead.co.uk/2009/11/27/three-steps-to-heaven-how-to-practice-magick-2/[/url]

A few years ago I checked the results with Lon Milo DuQuette and Aaron Leitch. It seems that we all went through the same life changing process.

Thanks. I actually ā€˜knowā€™ Aaron Leitch and own some of his books. I am going straight away to download that ebook.
Thanks again

Hi Guys,
The Calculator has been down for a while. Any ideas of where to find another one?

Edit: Found a XLS file that does the same:
[url=http://www.theomagica.com/tools/]http://www.theomagica.com/tools/[/url]

2 Likes