Invocation mistake?

Allrgt,i fessup,i trow a qlipthop spirt in tis guy,bother me,a lot,i knw how defend myself,jiutjitsu,mugthai,etc,but cant fight,a weak,hip dislocate guy,so trow one,spirt, nxt day,i still so mad,tat i trow anoter,spirt,diferent sistem,tradition,etc,so 2 diferents,spirts,on the road,i hope,it get tru,bcse i see some plz say,i can cancelled,my energy,sending 2 guys to attack,him,i tnk like 2 is beter,but on the road?,ya inputs plzzz,tanks,

lol let me se it i speak nigerian. no not road weak you on target weak hip dislocated guy. you lesser morals and demon one and demon two

I love that the title is coherent but the post is far from it. Artistic choice or just plain crazy? I’d say whatever invocation the person did worked because (s)he is obviously typing in tongues.

1 Like

This is what I imagine Yoda would talk like if he had Tourette’s.

1 Like

Guys,im not fluent in enghlis yet,i mean i send 2 spirts,qliptoh,and anoter,2 days,2 spirts,

But you CAN spell words correctly, you CAN speak English well enough to understand answers, and most of all you evidently DO know that a comma is NOT a substitute for a space between words, because you occasionally manage to find the space bar (or key) and use it, yet for some reason you keep using commas, or little gangs of them! O_o

Okay: to your question, are you asking if two qlippothic spirits negate each other? Or what? And are you asking whether it was “overkill” or doubt that affected your spell? Or something else.

I was long about to say this, everytime I read one of your posts I feel like going to have a stoke @zorrito

I apologize to everyone,eva my qestion is i send a qlipthop spirit,nxt night i send a demon spirt,2 diferents kinds,will it aproach my goal? Im attaking for sending hate,and get riding of him.maybe tis can acomplish goal more quick,? Instead of waitng a month,i reloaded double dosis,cant be more clear,right?

goddamn commas…

What’s your native language?

Whatever your language is I doubt it has so many commas… seriously, back on topic, divination is probably your best bet at this point, because there are too many variables (for example what was your intent on Day 1, how did you word the task each time, what’s the disposition of these entities towards you, etc) for anyone here to give you a definitive answer that will be 100% accurate.

I will dl a divination reading tnks eva,im hispanic,but i do learn lots of languages so my wrtng speakng skills sucks,tanks to everyone who give advice,good& bad.especially wtf,for the carton lesson.tat hurts a little.

Translation (I think): I called upon/evoked/invoked a Qlippothic spirit to send hate (Or he’s sending you hate? Lost me on that.) to someone and to get rid of someone. I called upon/evoked/invoked a demon for the same task the next night. Will this double dose of power accomplish my goal more quickly?

Answer: In my experience, no, a “double dose” generally won’t accomplish a goal more quickly unless you’re working the problem/person from different angles which I’m gonna guess you’re not. “Double dosing” is code for “Oh, shit. Did this work? Did ____ really hear me or show up? Let me throw all I can at this situation until I feel like it’s right.” That’s a vicious, obsessive time sink and counterproductive. Different spirits have different ways of working and just like humans, some don’t work well together. Do a divination to see how things currently stand and if it’s all mucked up, regroup, rethink one feasible plan, and retry with ONE spirit.

Translation (I think): I called upon/evoked/invoked a Qlippothic spirit to send hate (Or he’s sending you hate? Lost me on that.) to someone and to get rid of someone. I called upon/evoked/invoked a demon for the same task the next night. Will this double dose of power accomplish my goal more quickly?

Answer: In my experience, no, a “double dose” generally won’t accomplish a goal more quickly unless you’re working the problem/person from different angles which I’m gonna guess you’re not. “Double dosing” is code for “Oh, shit. Did this work? Did ____ really hear me or show up? Let me throw all I can at this situation until I feel like it’s right.” That’s a vicious, obsessive time sink and counterproductive. Different spirits have different ways of working and just like humans, some don’t work well together. Do a divination to see how things currently stand and if it’s all mucked up, regroup, rethink one feasible plan, and retry with ONE spirit.[/quote]

Thank you…thank you. That made my day.

Doing multiple spells or sending multiple spirits or evoking the same spirit multiple times for the same task is basically saying you had no confidence in the initial working. Choose the right tool for the job. If you are doing multiple works for one goal it should be to attack from multiple angles ex: health, finances, torment etc. divine , divine and then divine some more so that you have a well layed out plan , treat every spell like its a crime. You want to diamond thief or rob the corner store?

There’s a thing you might try if you feel like doing several attacks. I never tried this myself but have been wondering if this is not a good idea.

Attack him on different perspectives. I mean, attack him from different point of views, as if he is represented by a sphere and you attack him from different points of his surface.