Invocation affect mind or brain?

well what about any place. I can enhance my energy body with the energy of a different place of power. For example the black sun. Ahriman created a new energy body for connor in the black sun.

Dude, you really shouldn’t base your practice on what other people claim to experience. Goes back to what i said about not believing everything you read on here. There are tried and tested methods for learning astral projection. Stick to those. People make lots of claims. Most of them are bullshit. Until you acquire the ability for yourself, you don’t know which claims are real or not.

4 Likes

that is what I am doing. I have been meditating to try and astral project for about two years now. I’m evoking for this goal as well

1 Like

This isn’t organized religion. Ideas, pathworkings, and experiences are shared, among others things. When pathworkings are put into practice by different people; you get different results. If you feel you are right then put in the work to get your results.

The suggestions mentioned before help in more ways than one. Just because each question is slightly different doesn’t render the previous advice invalid. There is a great chance that if you asked a question that was completely different you would get the same advice.

2 Likes

Look, mate, I think you’re just looking up for a shortcut. Sorry to say it, but every day I came here to surf old threads and in the main page I always find something new from you. I mean… I’m a noob too, but it doesn’t seem like you’re making the effort. I’ve stick for about two months to sigil meditation. I can’t claim anything supernatural happening around me, but I’m seeing progress. And it is becoming easier. You can’t just pretend to say “Okay, some spirit come and give me superpowers”.

Just chill out and put your time into developing ONE skill. Just that. Then you can go to the next, but you’re trying to build a house starting by the roof.

Best wishes.

5 Likes

@ReyCuervo Great advice coming from a newbie in magick. I can tell , if you’re this mature now, you’re gonna go far in your journey… Good luck my friend :slightly_smiling_face::black_heart:

3 Likes