Invocation advice needed

Hello , i need an advice . Would be thankful if someone with experience could help.
First time invoking certain (new) spirit. Is it possible to invoke spirit using just chanting, candles and his sigil ?
When i say chanting i mean on repeating over and over his name but not out loud , only in my mind.
When i mentioned sigil i mean on repeating words and chanting his name (name of the spirit) over and over again in my mind and focusing on sigil, sometimes more focus , sometimes less focus.
When i say candle , i mean like candle as an offering maybe something else , not sure yet. Ty.
Could communication work via cleansed pendulum in normal state (when i say cleansed i mean that there is not attacment of any past energy to it , that was there before cleanings it). And if it is invocation i am trying to get,achieve , could it be possible for spirit to move pendulum from distance of like 50 cm ( meaning : i do not use pendulum in my hand but wrap it from each side and wait for spirit to respond to ti ) . ??

4 Likes

It works no matter what you use. I only think the name of the spirit when I call it. When I summon a spirit for the first time, I may use a visualised circle just to get more power, but you don’t have to do that. Using chanting and a sigil also works. You don’t have to worry about tools, all tools work as long as you’re able to use them the way you want.

6 Likes

I understand , thanks. When i say chanting i meant on chanting inside my mind. Not chanting out loud. Would the effect be the same regarding chanting in my mind? And what should i offer to spirit? If i do not know his color,elements and so on…? ty

1 Like

I’m also chanting in my mind. Also, the offering depends on the spirit.

1 Like

You have any idea what would be something like universal offering ? When isay universal i mean what most spirit would accept as an offering. To angels.

1 Like

I have no idea about angels. I only know for demons and some other lesser spirits.

1 Like

In my experience Angels don’t ask for an offering. But please give them permission to help you and thank them.

4 Likes

That sounds good!

2 Likes

Just to give you a good head start. This channel worked for me. It’s got an instruction site and great videos. The first videos will get you started: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCELbSmMeqRcdB3SPnL7I4Ag

After that you will get curious and start developing yourself

2 Likes

There’s some really great stuff compiled into this thread:

5 Likes

You can ask angel, if he does accept some kind of offering. If he does this will strengthen your conection to him, and can result in better effects in future woking with this angel. You can even ask about personal sigil to him for you.

2 Likes

Okay all . Thanks for everything.

I think the best offering is one of consistent daily offerings.
A LBRP should clear space and cast a circle.
Chanting the enn by candlelight should be enough until slight trance occurs to start flashing or opening, the sigil. You may want a black bowl with water, wine or liquor as an offering and skrying.

2 Likes