Invisibility

Hello does anyone has any knowledge regarding invisibility ? I AM NOT asking is it possible or not , i already know it can be possible. I am just asking does anyone knows any ways one can achieve invisibility.
When i say invisibility i mean on rendering yourself invisible to others while being physical aware and alive, so no human, no animal can see and hear you. Any ritual you recommend for this , or which spirit would be really good for something like this ? Please do not offer or tell me to try Rose Cross Ritual…

Thanks.

1 Like

Ritual of invocation involving Bael from the lesser key of Solomon. I don’t suggest following the steps detailed in that.

1 Like

In case of contacting an entity, maybe the combined use of various means: this can produce the sufficient energy for physical invisibility.
Ritual music (for example Holst’s Saturn… the planet that may be related to invisibility and Bael, if he is chosen), temple illuminated with a colored light (blue or violet), candles, animal blood maybe with a bit of the magician’s in place or in addition to the incense. Similar to a classical evocation/invocation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for help.

1 Like

I have done it before through oriental hypnosis. I don’t know if I could cloud the mind of an animal or not. I need to do more experiments. If anyone is interested I’ll do long separate post on my method.

1 Like