Investment Thread (Financial markets, Cryptocurrencies, Real estate etc.)

Hi I wanted to make a thread where we can share our information/experience as a community about stocks, digital currencies, real estate and other investment vehicles.

1 Like

Its a topic here were a member want to share knwlge to gain magic in stock etc it was 1 month agp or less

Bumping because I’m into this right now.

It’s a unique moment in history for so many reasons, especially if you happen to be in the US. So in my opinion now is a great time to make financial changes.

I’m getting into cryptocurrency, and I’m curious if anyone out there has any impressions about the market and magick?

It’s volatility and lack of regulation make it a unique market.

I recently got interested in the Japanese Candlestick method of charting prices and volume. I got a really strong sense of magick when I started starting at the patterns, learning about them and what they indicate.

I know this is a strange singular thing, but anyone else on here notice anything with the energy of those charts? Their purpose is to predict market changes, and they do seem to work well when you learn how to read them. Seems like straight up divination to me.

From what I understand, this method has been used for a couple thousand years to predict commodities markets in Japan. I keep thinking about Japanese animisim (objects have a life or soul) and how that might have ended up in a system of market divination that’s not really talked about in magickal terms.

Any thoughts, ideas, resources?

1 Like

I’ve heard a voice in my head out of nowhere while I am meditating for wealth and abundance. He said only two words “take crypto”. Then I searched which crypto should I invest my money with, when I found XRP I have this weird feeling and urge to invest at that moment. I am still new in crypto tbh but im not a trader type I will hold it in the long term and will keep buying if I have a spare left in my wallet. I am only for XRP and not in other cryptos. I am not encouraging anyone to follow my steps, I just want to share my experience.

2 Likes

Absolutely love cryptos !
Got more moneyy than I ever thought in such a short period through shitcoins , in particular shiba :pray: :sparkles:

1 Like