Intution? Or something else?

So yesterday I gave someone a ride to a town about ywo hours away. They are really wanting to go to the university there and it was hosting a sleep over for potential students.
I took the person up there along with someone else who would hang out with me with while the student did the sleep over.
The drive up was fine nothing unusal. But after we dropped the student off it was weird. We couldnt find a motel or hotel anywhere. Except for the one right oncampass. I couldnt afford.
We drove and finally ended up staying in a horrid and I mean horrid motel. Where we had to keep saying its just for one night, its just for one night. I kept getting this urge that i wanted to go home. I just really wanted to go home. But i could not abandon the person i took up there.
The only lock on the door was the one on the knob, the curtains were ripped up sheets, the shower blasted cold water at you. There was no phone. The cable was one channel, you only got wifi by the window. Luckily the person with me had worked in a hotel and new how to check for bed bugs, and said that that actually passed inspection, though we still slept on top of the blanket we brought with us. The was like a full size not even a double. An old sofa from the 50s maybe?
Agh…the sign on door said no refunds after first 7minutes!! I swear!! Omg!!
I just kept having this growing fear and urge to leave. But like i said i could not just turn back and drive two hours leaving the student stranded the next day. So I called my chimera and protector. And said Azazels enn until i finally dozed off.

I woke up with that same feeling. I just wanted to go home!
Well back at the university. I did not see the tiny mercedes behind my silverado and i clipped its bumper.
The lady was actually nice about it. And i do have insurance. So even though it sucks. And my insurance may go up. I didnt do a hit n run. Even though no one saw it. I still did right.
By the time i picked up the student though, i was pure shaking. One because i hadnt eaten and my sugar is weird in the a.m. but also from my mishap and the night straight out of a scary movie. I felt like i was in the movie Vacancy or Joyride.
Ahhh…but Im thinking i avoided something really major for something minor.
I just felt it the whole time. I know nobody gets sunshine and roses all the time. And think i kept the ones close who could keep things off me.

I get that feeling often though. Thats whats happened when I was little girl and wanted to leave my grandmas i just wanted to go home. It was overwhelming! And that night here house burned down.
Whatever it is, i can always feel it! And I always just want to get as far away as possible. But usually its that desperate urge to go home! I just want to go home!

1 Like

Definitely! I’m glad you came out mostly unscathed…

I too had these feelings and still get them. Unless I get some sort of protection I try to exit the situation.

Everyone saw me as a cry baby and spoiled, as a child if I wanted to leave places.
Some people do not understand the true since of dread out of nowhere or being drained out of no where.

Sadly I feel like the worst things have happened to me in my sleep…so sometimes I don’t get to feel it before it happens, but sometimes I do…
I have woken up to people saying my name and no on was around and the ceiling (right above my head) was starting to fall (and it did allover my bed) and that was on a Halloween night too…
That same night I had accidentally astral projected (after the ceiling fell in) and saw something (a small entity) in the room with me holding my body down and not allowing me to rejoin with my body. I ofcourse forced my way back in (out of will and intent that they could not overpower me) and I jolted up and heard a lot of things being knocked over.
(This was an event that I explained to my family and they freaked out and told me I had to stop it …as in stop seeing and believing in it )

[quote=“saturnskin, post:2, topic:9269”]Definitely! I’m glad you came out mostly unscathed…

I too had these feelings and still get them. Unless I get some sort of protection I try to exit the situation.

Everyone saw me as a cry baby and spoiled, as a child if I wanted to leave places.
Some people do not understand the true since of dread out of nowhere or being drained out of no where.

Sadly I feel like the worst things have happened to me in my sleep…so sometimes I don’t get to feel it before it happens, but sometimes I do…
I have woken up to people saying my name and no on was around and the ceiling (right above my head) was starting to fall (and it did allover my bed) and that was on a Halloween night too…
That same night I had accidentally astral projected (after the ceiling fell in) and saw something (a small entity) in the room with me holding my body down and not allowing me to rejoin with my body. I ofcourse forced my way back in (out of will and intent that they could not overpower me) and I jolted up and heard a lot of things being knocked over.
(This was an event that I explained to my family and they freaked out and told me I had to stop it …as in stop seeing and believing in it )[/quote]

That’s how most people are they stick their heads in the sand and hope it goes away.

[quote=“arianna, post:1, topic:9269”]So yesterday I gave someone a ride to a town about ywo hours away. They are really wanting to go to the university there and it was hosting a sleep over for potential students.
I took the person up there along with someone else who would hang out with me with while the student did the sleep over.
The drive up was fine nothing unusal. But after we dropped the student off it was weird. We couldnt find a motel or hotel anywhere. Except for the one right oncampass. I couldnt afford.
We drove and finally ended up staying in a horrid and I mean horrid motel. Where we had to keep saying its just for one night, its just for one night. I kept getting this urge that i wanted to go home. I just really wanted to go home. But i could not abandon the person i took up there.
The only lock on the door was the one on the knob, the curtains were ripped up sheets, the shower blasted cold water at you. There was no phone. The cable was one channel, you only got wifi by the window. Luckily the person with me had worked in a hotel and new how to check for bed bugs, and said that that actually passed inspection, though we still slept on top of the blanket we brought with us. The was like a full size not even a double. An old sofa from the 50s maybe?
Agh…the sign on door said no refunds after first 7minutes!! I swear!! Omg!!
I just kept having this growing fear and urge to leave. But like i said i could not just turn back and drive two hours leaving the student stranded the next day. So I called my chimera and protector. And said Azazels enn until i finally dozed off.

I woke up with that same feeling. I just wanted to go home!
Well back at the university. I did not see the tiny mercedes behind my silverado and i clipped its bumper.
The lady was actually nice about it. And i do have insurance. So even though it sucks. And my insurance may go up. I didnt do a hit n run. Even though no one saw it. I still did right.
By the time i picked up the student though, i was pure shaking. One because i hadnt eaten and my sugar is weird in the a.m. but also from my mishap and the night straight out of a scary movie. I felt like i was in the movie Vacancy or Joyride.
Ahhh…but Im thinking i avoided something really major for something minor.
I just felt it the whole time. I know nobody gets sunshine and roses all the time. And think i kept the ones close who could keep things off me.

I get that feeling often though. Thats whats happened when I was little girl and wanted to leave my grandmas i just wanted to go home. It was overwhelming! And that night here house burned down.
Whatever it is, i can always feel it! And I always just want to get as far away as possible. But usually its that desperate urge to go home! I just want to go home!

I find that contacting Freyja ( norse goddess) can be really helpful when it comes to situations like these. She can help you heighten your intuition to awesome levels and sharpen it too, being the ultimate seidkonna. She also helps with protection and warding off negative feelings. You shoukd try asking her to send some of her valkyries for protection. This works wonders for me :slight_smile:

Remember to always be alert and aware

~Aluriel[/quote]

On the note of protection that was brought up by aluriel, ypou can ask Michael for a suit of flame

Thank you, that is good to know. I did use the chimera Velotak made for me and the Protector Arcane created for me. Both are wonderful to have. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I lovemy chimera. He’s so great