Intuitively Answer: Yes or No?

The whole school and COVID-19 thing has been driving me mad. They’re having students move on campus to complete classes online. I hate the thought of paying full-price for school to sit in a dorm all day staring at my laptop screen.

I feel like they’re eventually going to send us all home, but just for personal reference, If anyone doesn’t mind, reply with yes or no, yes being us returning home and no being us staying on campus in masks all semester. Thanks!

If your intuition is feeling relatively strong enough to also give a time frame, then that’ll be greatly appreciated also!

3 Likes

Yes (but this is because I am a college student and my school decided to go all online in Live class for this term).

3 Likes

yeah they’re having my sister move back on campus but do her assignments online, I honestly think it’s because they dont want to give people back their money and on top of that to get the money they had to give back.
My sister’s university tried to charge people full price for dorms and such when they were closed down, they gave her back some of her money but now want them to all come back and continue paying for the dorms and such.

1 Like

Yes. There is a lot of headache involved in how schools will have to handle the covid situation and most will determine virtual learning a far better and cheaper alternative to the traditional settings.

2 Likes

Is your sister in Harvard by chance? I just read about that issue regarding the Ivy League’s. Jesus you’d think they would better cater to the needs of their student body…but i guess faculty gotta have new cars too.

I’m thinking it is a lonely thing too.

2 Likes

She goes to University at Arlington (UTA) there’s been some weird scandals with the university regarding money I think

1 Like

That makes sense. I think a lot of scandals are about to hit the light of day. In many arenas. Schools, all levels, and their mismanagement of federal and state funds are just the tip.

And quite Honestly I think the Ivy League’s are blown out of proportion and I much prefer the smaller colleges. Less attitude and more love of learning.

1 Like

Glad that you mentioned Harvard. I have a friend attending there and she posted on social media that they’re not returning to campus until September 2021. Don’t get me wrong, I believe most educational systems within the US are bs, but I like that they did that. Us here in NC are about to have to fight for our lives on our campuses because they refuse to shut down. Most classes are virtual. They want students to have a mix between virtual and physical classes, and also still have a work study job, not to mention secret parties that are about to happen. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Just an update, our university did send us home, so thanks to everyone who responded. :heart:

3 Likes