Introductions are in order

Hey BALG forum, thought id finally make an account and introduce myself, you can call me O’shay, CoolCat or Shay-ton, i go by many monikers because i fit no roll i prolificly shapeshift to suit the roll i need, coolcats always been an artistry name of mine, i make music and im considered a channel rapper/ producer, I work mainly with you guessed it King paimon haha, hes my patron and Lord Lucifer is the one who led me to the path, like many i consider him a father, but i never had a dad so in my opinion him and satan are like actual parents there for me motivating me, as well i work with lilith, azazel, and many other demons, im a demonolator by birth at least thats what it seems, i also work with the hindu pantheon (ganesh, shiva, kali) as well as the egyptian pantheon (thoth, horus, maat, isis) ive been on balg for a while researching, but never made an account, i got so lonely never talking to occultists i thought i might as well make an account, this the only place that makes me feel sane haha, thanks for listening guys and if you feel drawn to me, lets connect or talk, i love talking to others about spirits and helping them in anyway i can, Magic is my life! have an amazing day my infernal family

3 Likes

Cool intro, nice to meet you.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum O’Shay. King Paimon is an awesome spirit, if you weren’t working with him already, I would have recommended him to you since you’re a producer. There are a few other producers here, as well as musicians, artists, etc.

I hope you find what you’re looking for here. We’re nice, friendly people and if you can’t find what you’re looking for by first using the search function, feel free to start a thread and someone will come along and help.

2 Likes

thank you so much for the lovely response! this forums really served me a lot and i just wish to give back in anyway i can, as well i feel king paimon brought me here, im always writing but never post things, trying to be more social haha

3 Likes

thank you! nice meeting you, i love the user name! raven

2 Likes

Thankyou, I love ravens and crows. I get the trying to be social, im a struggling introvert :joy:

Welcome.

How long have you been practicing?

What is your current main practice?