Introductions and What i'm Looking for

Hello, i have been hesitating to write here - But lets try.

So i recently stumbled into E.A Koetting’s work/videos at the internet, and i got interested.

I have been studying occult for roughly 7 years, maybe more seriously now for 2-2,5 years. I’m a male person from Northern Europe. And what i’m looking for here is help for achieving my goals & maybe someone who i can talk about the occult/magic and such in private.

So my main goals at the moment.

First of all i’m looking for help with banishing curses, since my divination hints that i might be having a curse/hex/some bad energy on me - and i was thinking it is possible.

Other thing i need to learn, is controlling my thoughts - i’m good to visualize, but the problem is my mind kind of has “endless stream of images” going on, so it is kinda visualizing and such all the time and when i try to visualize something that i want to happen, my mind could stain it with all kind of nastiness or anything bad.
(As i have understood visualization is a major key in magic, i’m not sure is there any magic where your thinking doesn’t count so much)

I’m not sure do i want to tell you my goal after these, because it is about influencing others and kind of love spell - but not exactly, or at least i don’t want to call it that, hmm i wonder why i did call it that then.

Anyways my goals are what they are, and have been considered precisely for long time - and i hope not too many people here are going to say they should be something different, because what i want is what i’m going for - And also motivates me to become a “proper warlock”

Of course there is the obvious secondary goals too, like money in the background… And maybe at some point i can even look more into healing others.

Feel free to send me private messages if you have something that you would like to talk about with me, were you an advanced magician or someone who doesn’t know a thing about magic. I Wont reveal too much here about myself since this is public, and i feel this is quite private matters for me.

I hope it was okay to make this short of introduction thread here. I’ll see if i edit it somewhat better later, i feel so silly about this already.

Welcome!

I highly suggest you read through the various threads, and make use of the search function. You will find a lot of gold here.

Specifically, read pretty much every thread in the New Magician Help forum, and bookmark the solid reference ones for future use.

[quote=“redcircle, post:2, topic:1630”]Welcome!

I highly suggest you read through the various threads, and make use of the search function. You will find a lot of gold here.

Specifically, read pretty much every thread in the New Magician Help forum, and bookmark the solid reference ones for future use.[/quote]

Yeah i have been doing that already, and will continue ;D

Maybe there will be even discussion about all the strange dreams people can have, and… tracking curses, well i guess you can use even divination for that purpose.

Thank you for the welcome.

BTW, which do you recommend for someone who is new to E.A’s work? Evoking Eternity? Or the Ebook at this website? Is it possible to get the current deal of ebook + interview for 20 dollars without being subscribed for recurring monthly payments? i’d rather choose which interviews i purchase.

Yea, get the ebook and the free interview for signing up, then download it, cancel sub. You can also buy the first year of interviews individually, and you can subscribe for the monthly when you want it.

As far as books, the ebook is a good primer. After that, if you already have visualization, trance, and energy work, you can start with Evoking Eternity. If you need more exercises, Works of Darkness is a training manual which builds up to evocation. Konstantinos’ Summoning Spirits is much easier to get a copy of as it is a trade paperback, and much of the information is compatible including training exercises. Some of K’s views about the nature of spirits are in conflict with what a lot of the magicians here understand, but his practices are generally pretty good. The Lesser Key of Solomon (contains ars Goetia) is publicly available and has a large number of spirits, there are links to various sites hosting it from various threads (one of the healing threads links a good site).

All of the books are supposed to be re-released as eBooks sometime soon as well, which will help.

In the newbie section, there’s a suggested books thread which can give many more suggestions.

Yeah i actually discovered that the books are going to be re-released as eBooks, shame they already haven’t. K is of course familiar to me already as he is quite well known and also quite much bashed author, well i suppose EA is very well known too - but somehow i only recently found about him.

Maybe i should check those books - I mean EA’s ebook and then evoking eternity/Summoning spirits. The Works of Darkness seems to be too much for my budget for now.

Welcome, Black Flame!