Introduction

Hi, my name is Samwell, i’m a transman from Brazil. My favorite type of magick is with dragons, i really love them, and i feel them protecting me with Loki and Eir (my god dad and Goddess mom, Loki say to me with pendulum and i want to believe :'3 )
I think my depression got worse (with meds…) and i dreamed with Loki calling me, so i decide to come back to my magick life, that i love so much.
So, it’s all for now, thank you too read this :3 <3

2 Likes

Hello and welcome!

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Dark00Silhouette

Hello Samwell, I am DezRa welcome to the BALG community. I am Scandinavian in heritage, and I think its great the path you’re going down. I know you will find lots of people here who can aid you, as well as answer your questions in this practice. Have a wonderful time, feel free to chat me if you like

2 Likes

What draconian system do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

1 Like

@DarkestKnight really don’t know the system, i use fire to summon them and talk to them with a pendulum consecrated in name of Tiamat and the dragons. You know the name of this system?
I practice since i discover Eddie Van Feu, i really like dragons so… When i discovered them really exist, i start to search more and more… I think it was… 2018

2 Likes

Greetings and welcome

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like