Introduction

Hey I’m kat,
I’m 23
I live in the US
I’m just here to learn. Maybe make a couple friends I can turn to for insight. I’m Also very interested in knowing the truth about a few thing just don’t have any clue who or how to ask.

3 Likes

You can know the truth about some stuff, but that truth is firmly related to practical work

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, take a seat

1 Like

Welcome.

Do you have any experience in magick? You haven’t told us anything about what you practice, or what, exactly, you want to learn.

3 Likes

No. I do not.
But I’d love to learn.
I’ve always been very connected with spirits good or bad. I always know when they are there and when it’s time to run. I have these dreams that warn me when something bad is around. I’m visited sometimes by ppl that have passed. Ppl I was close too. I would like to be closer with that part of me. But idek what this is. I’m kinda clueless.

3 Likes

Hi @x1kat1x welcome and thanks for the clarification on your experience of magic !

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more, and welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem. Could anyone tell me what is going on with me tho?
It can be overwhelming at times.

It’s sounds to me that your a very sensitive empath. This allows you to receive and feel energy around you which manifest in your dreams and intuition. This can be very overwhelming and have you hiding in your house. This can be very scary. I am sure there are many people here that will give you good advice on how to channel, harness, control these gifts. I am also new so I am not going to give advice because others will have better advice. But welcome.

1 Like

Welcome aboard the magick carpet ride Kat😎

1 Like

Thank you! That alone helps.