Introduction

Hello,

Newbie with a few interesting experiences in my life. So far I’ve been pretty successful at scrying.

I haven’t delved into evocation or spell workings yet. I need to do more research into these things before attempting.

Any advice or anything that any of you may wish to depart with, I’ll be more than willing to humbly listen too.

Thank you

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

Welcome @Thewandering1

Please could you expand a little more…

How many years have you been practicing?

Do you have any areas of specific interest…?

I found my mirror by coincidence. There was an older lady in Massachusetts that had it on sale on E-bay. I knew that it was exactly what I was looking for because intuition in the back of my head yelled out “Get that mirror! You need that mirror!”

Anyways, I consecrated the mirror when I charged it on my first time. Using holy water, I drawed an inverted pentagram starting from the bottom and going to the upper right point.

I never consecrated any item before but just felt like this was the right way to do it. After I had completed the drawing, the mirror gave off a slight and short hissing noise. After that, I began to charge the mirror as one would normally do so.

It took 3, 15 minute sessions of focusing before I started to see figures. I’ve been scrying for about 4 months total and have already seen Lucifers face within the mirror, among several other images as well.

I don’t really have a set path of magic that I know of pursuing. Only that I’ve been shown in vision away from scrying of a bloody right hand holding an inverted rosary. So one could say that I’m being pushed to follow the path of the left hand, at least that’s what intuition is telling me.