Introduction 𓁺

i’m not entirely certain how to start this, but hi, my name is malphas. i chose that name for myself to go by a few years ago. i thought it would be fitting during my transitioning to male, and it’s stuck with me completely.

for a while now, i’ve been luciferian with my girlfriend, and i’ve grown a particularly special bond with both berith and furfur. i live in alabama ( sadly ), and i’m not the most interesting person but i try to not be too much of a drag. i’m gothic and a juggalo, but i don’t think i’m a very crude human being outside of certain situations. i’m also fascinated in learning about new practices of magick, meditations, etc. PLUS the experiences that other people have with other spirits and rituals.
i may not post that much outside of talking about my experiences with my guardian demons and whatnot, but i thought i might as well go ahead and do this. :o)

1 Like

Hello,welcome to the forum🙂

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Malphas. It’s great to have you here. Don’t be afraid to jump into a discussion if you’d like to share a thought, and if you have any questions and can’t find what you’re looking for after searching the forum, feel free to start your own discussion.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, you’ll fit right in, we’re all unique individuals :grin:

2 Likes

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

You haven’t told us anything about your experience in magick.

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience with?

2 Likes