Introduction

Hello everyone!
I’ve been practicing my craft for close 13 years now. I’ve lurked on this site for about a year or so and I figured it was time to finally make an account and be formal lol.

Welcome. Please tell us more about yourself and your experience in magick. Saying you have “been practicing your craft for 13 years now” tells us nothing about what your actual experience is.

What do you practice?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?

Haha sorry for not going into detail, I normally just don’t go on about myself in general so apologies.
I started my journey practicing Wicca but quickly left it for Luciferianism.
The types of magick I am most fond of are:
Elemental
Lunar
Kitchen
and Chaos with hints of Hoodoo practices

I grew up southern baptist and left the church at a pretty young age because I found too many contradictions and not enough “results”. I never fully believed in the practices and was just going through the motions. When I left I felt that Lucifer got the short end of the stick when it came to what people believed about him and so I asked if he was real to “prove it” to me. That I had of dream of Jesus’ face melting and that freaked me out lol but I took it as a sign to cast away my previous way of thinking and began to do my own research. Long story short, we clicked through dreams and meditation and I haven’t looked back once.

3 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @MerakiBlackout, welcome to the forum, it’s great to have you here. There are plenty of topics, feel free to dive right into one and join in the discussion. :hibiscus:

1 Like