Introduction

Hi im oceana and Im in no means new to magic but i am new to this demons stuff i would like to become a succubus is there anybody out there who can help me im 22 my prefered name is ali im in spokane area i practice water moon earth and fire magic in that order it been about 3 years ive been in the practice im still learning and my short term memory isnt helping lol

1 Like

Please properly introduce yourself, and tell us about your experience in magick. It is not enough to simply say ā€œIā€™m not new to magick.ā€ That tells us nothing and does not fulfil our rule.

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience with?

1 Like

Welcome @Oceana_Sea it would be really helpful to know more about you so we can give you the right guidance to help you reach your goals :blush:

My magic i practice moon fire water earth i kinda i have short term memory so this kinda gonna be more then one post to get my full intro in sorry

1 Like

STOP making individual threads for each part of your introduction.

Flagged for the mods.

Ok so i tend to rush into things heres the rest of my introduction my prefered name is ali im in the spokane area

Okay, Iā€™m not sure why you opened a new thread, but the requested information can be added to your previous one, and you still have not provided the requirement of your magical experience.

Flagged for the mods to merge into your other thread.